PDA

View Full Version : The Cham that was a star!

BWSmith
04-28-03, 07:36 AM
Here is Baghera. He was the coolest panther Cham I have ever seen. He used to be the star of my school shows. He was raised in the dorms at University of Georgia, so he was used to people and was a real ham. He was so confortable around people that I could take him to a school show and he would snatch a cricket out of my fingers infront of all the kids! He definately lived the good life, but passed a few years ago. Just thought I would share an old photo ;)

http://www.reptileeducation.com/baggy.gif

Trace
04-28-03, 08:44 AM
Ohhhhh, what a handsome devil! Hubba hubba! Looks to me like he was either an Ambanja or a Maroantsetra.

Yeah, it's really too bad that most chameleons have such a short lifespan, 'cause there are some individual chams that have just got the best, easy going personalities.

Thanks for sharing Brian :D

Trace

Clownfishie
04-28-03, 07:54 PM
He was a very handsome guy :) Sounds like quite a character too!

BWSmith
04-28-03, 10:12 PM
LOL, you know how they get on their back legs when they want to come off the tree? I would stick my hand in front of him and he would get up in a praying position. I had a bunch of folks convinced i taught him to beg ;)

Trace
04-28-03, 10:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's hilarious! A few of mine will do the same. He sounds like he was a really cool little guy!

Cheers!

Trace