PDA

View Full Version : I hate mice

marisa
06-09-02, 10:44 AM
I hate them so much. So much I wish my snakes ate cooked chicken breast or something LOL

My stupid mice keep getting out of this one cage. I don't know why since all my other cages are exactly the same, and no one escapes.

Last night it was really enjoyable to slip into my bed after a long day and have a filthy evil white mouse (the WORST kind in my eyes lol) crawl around my leg under my covers. I was digusted and I actually yelled out loud "HAHA **** you Mouse!" (excuse my mouth) when my dog took care of it. This was of course at four-five a.m. in the morning. My roomates often question what is going on in my room. hahah.

I then went into the reptile room to see exactly what in holy hell was going on. I flip on the light and there are like 13 others staring at me with those beady eyes. Oh god. I hate them. I can't stand trying to catch them live. So anways I caught them all in a cup...*LOL* Yes I am the only reptile keeper who cant pick them up with my hand *L* and tossed them back into the tank. 3 of them were being particularly rude, and kept getting away so I whacked them right there on top of the cage and tossed them to my kingsnake *LOL*

I hate mice.

Marisa

Linds
06-09-02, 12:31 PM
LMAO... they arent so cute anymore, eh!

Dom
06-09-02, 06:28 PM
Poor little things! lol - I am not a big fan of mice either but I gotta admit .. I have a strange afinity for rats ..

But when they get away my cat has a blast with them .. She catches them and just can't kill them so them I just grab it from the cat - great team work..

But they alwasy end up as the main course for my snakes

Quervo
06-10-02, 12:55 AM
Awwww .. poor litle mousies. How can you not like those poor little beady eyed, smelly, chewey, nibbly, jumpy little snake snacks? :D

ReneeB
06-10-02, 09:02 AM
My mice would do the same thing.. it was like one of the cages had slightly wider bars or something.. mice would constantly get out of it. So I got so pissed off one day I just whacked them all off and fed them to the snakes.. Now I am exclusively rat pups for the smaller corns and older adult mouse sized rats for the adult corns. I'm wondering what I'm going to do to feed to hatchlings when they hatch. *sigh* more mice :(

MY cat can't seem to kill rodents either.. he plays with them for hours and hours until the mouse and him end up curled up together. It's so funny watching him.. I know think he even knows HOW to kill them!

marisa
06-10-02, 10:13 AM
My dog has no problem catching them or killing them. I would just prefer her to catch only and me kill since she messy about it *gross* LOL

But yeah I got rid of that cage, and killed all its inhabitants. i just hate mice. so creepy.

marisa