PDA

View Full Version : Blue Tree Monitors

The Dark Grove
04-22-03, 03:32 AM
Has anybody heard of anyone hatching any of these yet? If so I'd appreciate an E-mail Address or name. Does anybody have any useful info or their incubation temps and time?

Ralph

Steeve B
04-22-03, 04:57 AM
first cb hatching december 2000 by my friend in about 150 days, give or take. at 87f incubation. rgds

I posted a photo of this on king... to wish everyone happy new year.

Emily-Fisher
04-22-03, 05:01 AM
If I remember correctly, in one of the magasines that I had before, I read that captive blue tree monitors are very rarely hatched/bred in captivity and practically no one knows. Maybe you can ask a veterinary? Maybe they will know?

Emily-Fisher
04-22-03, 05:03 AM
Ah...of course..Steve! You can ask him too...he knows EVERYTHING ;) Honestly, Steve, I have, like, never seen anyone who knows as much about herps as you- Congrats!

Steeve B
04-22-03, 05:25 AM
well emily aim not sure if this is a compliment or not, I guess Andre will tell me?

Emily-Fisher
04-22-03, 05:28 AM
What do you mean, exactly?

The Dark Grove
04-22-03, 12:26 PM
Steve?

You didn't mention the Incubation temps or give me a way to contact your friend. How large was his clutch?

thanks

Ralph

The Dark Grove
04-23-03, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the replies so far, I still haven't been put in touch with someone who has actually hatched any. I've a few questions for someone who has, so if someone knows of someone who has successfully hatched The Blue Tree Monitor I'd appreciate an E-mail address or such to contact them.

Thanks

Ralph