PDA

View Full Version : New addition

katev17
04-09-03, 10:06 AM
I got this little guy at the show on Sunday, and he's absolutely adorable. As some of you may have seen the pictures of my cage, you must obviously know that I can't really keep him in there, so for the time being he's in a smaller, more convenient cage. I wasn't expected to receive such a small lil guy, but Rob from Global Exotics was very generous and managed to add a thing of calcium to make up for the difference! :) He's already eating (in fact he was eating in the car on our way home) so I'm pretty happy. There's also a picture of him in the Show Pics thread by Shane... I believe he's saying something about Shane's hands being dirty lol... Well here's a couple of other pictures.

http://www.ssnakess.com/photopost/data/500/1178chameleon1.jpg

http://www.ssnakess.com/photopost/data/500/1178chameleon2.jpg

Trace
04-09-03, 10:43 AM
Well I saw him at the show, and I still think he is adorable! Give him a pile of bugs everyday and you can practically see him grow before your eyes.

Congrats again Kate, I know you've been waiting a log time for him. :D

Trace

Shane Tesser
04-09-03, 10:55 AM
Awesome Kate!!! That lil guy was such a cutey!!! Congrats!!! :D

doenoe
04-09-03, 12:18 PM
aaaaaaaaawwwwwww, isnt that cute. Can you be a friend and ship it too me. I luv ya, if ya do :D

katev17
04-09-03, 12:24 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha... (I'm still laughing). sure Daan... when worms grow ears! (Hahaha any SBTB fan would know how humorous that is.)

Matt_K
04-09-03, 12:25 PM
wooo hoooo!! I too saw him at the show but either way he's still awesome!!! Congrats on your newest addition Kate!!!!

katev17
04-09-03, 12:44 PM
Thanks Trace & Matt! :D I'll be sure to make more pictures once he's grown more (Shouldn't be long, he eats like a pig lol)

Nice avatar Matt :) ;)

Kate

doenoe
04-09-03, 12:44 PM
i bet that means, its not gonna happen. Ah well, was worth trying. You just dont know for sure, every now and then :D

Jaylyn
04-09-03, 11:29 PM
Congrats Kate!
He is adorable!! Such a little sweetie!
Jaylyn

Beejay
04-11-03, 06:54 PM
Lucky you ;P Hope you enjoy your little guy.

Bj

Jazzey
04-22-03, 11:26 AM
Aawwwwwwww!
He's so small, cute and little :p
Good luck,
Jazzey

Emily-Fisher
04-22-03, 11:40 AM
Oh my GOD! SO cute!!! Ok...calm down Emily...try not to squeel...EEEEEEEEE!!!!! :D:D:D I LOVE BABY HERPS! Congrats on such an adorable little baby!! Awww!!!