PDA

View Full Version : King Of Pythons

Sunrunner
04-04-03, 07:57 PM
Who is the true King Of Pythons?

The all mighty, ever popular albino burmerse python, clad in golden skin with eyes of fire and massive girth...the powerful, dangerous Rock python whose coils like chains of steel turn all prey into mushy goo, with his spear point head, steam engine style hiss and bad *** attitude...or the Retic whose wondorous variety makes him the cosmo of the group but who out sizes all other pythons if not out wieghs them, he like the rock has the attitude of an angered demon and the visage of the Old Serpent himself.

I own all three of these mighty snakes, each presenting its own unique personality. Each gives something different to the keeper its own one of a kind appeal, but who is the true king? For only one can be at the top, popularity says the burm, attitude and size says the retic and raw power says the rock. What do you think?

ballpython5000
04-04-03, 08:23 PM
green tree python. the most stunning snake in the world.

Burmies
04-04-03, 09:36 PM
Burms becomke more dosile the large they get, mine has.

Burmies

LdyDrgn
04-04-03, 09:45 PM
python REGIUS, naturally :p LOL

Sunrunner
04-04-03, 10:28 PM
Good call lady dragon! But like in real life royalty is usually the farthest from being the true king, of course the the true King Of Pythons is...

Dom
04-05-03, 02:40 AM
Rock pythons all the way!!!!!!

Katt
04-05-03, 11:19 AM
BURMESE!!

hoshal
04-05-03, 12:34 PM
I'd have to say ANACONDAS, but retics are sweet too !!!

ReptileHQ
04-05-03, 12:39 PM
I would say the reticulated python. Some examples have truly unbelievable colours and nice body shape.

Boelen's Python's are right up there as well. A snake that has to be seen in the flesh. A camera does no justice to the beauty of this species.

Chris

snakemann87
04-05-03, 02:01 PM
burms definately

snakemann87
04-05-03, 02:04 PM
I'd have to say ANACONDAS

Anacondas are cool but they arent a python

Andy
04-05-03, 02:37 PM
Retics are defanately the King, although they dont have much on a huge kinghorni!!! If the retic is the king, I would have to say kinghorni would be the ultimate hitman. Amazing Speed, amazing agility, awesome strength, huge teeth, excellent eye sight, huge heat sencing pits, and an amazing strike range, just about sends shivers down my spine.

nicola_boulton
04-05-03, 03:00 PM
RECTIC. I mea come on "king of snakes" whos the biggest snake?????................. RECTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunrunner
04-05-03, 09:39 PM
Hahahaha, great responses but I have to agree with Dom the Rock Python is the King of Python for he combines the best of all worlds, the sheer mass of the burm, the bad attitude of the retic and an unmistakable aura of his own, that says (for all you WWE fans)

"DO YOU SMMMMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK... IS COOKING?!"

(Smells like regurged rock python owners.....:)

snakemann87
04-06-03, 10:20 AM
LOL when its put in that perspective i agree

ballpython5000
04-06-03, 10:27 AM
im the king of all pythons, i rule them all.

ThEmAdHaTtEr
04-06-03, 11:55 AM
That would have to be Tarzan of course.

Blackwidow69
04-07-03, 02:03 PM
:cool: I have to go with Retic as there are some massive ones out there and not only that some that are as tame as can be,, Deffinetly RETIC!!!!! The albino, the pie bald, tiger, super tiger have some of the prettiest color variations...
** Retics are king in my book..**

Retic man
04-12-03, 09:04 PM
By far the Retic is the King of pythons in my book.

Andy_G
04-12-03, 09:13 PM
Rock python for one that gains royalty in it's lifetime, and royal python for being born with it!

Mike177
04-12-03, 10:32 PM
Even though Anadacandas arnet pythons they are probly the mightyest because they might not be the longest like the retic but they can get close as long and they are very heavy bodied and very strong

but thats just my $00.02

.....................................Mike......... .........................

Vanan
04-12-03, 10:37 PM
Technically since King snakes are usually those which are ophiophagus i.e. kingsnakes, king cobras. In that sense I think the Papuans are kings. But for me, retics all the way!!!

Katt
04-13-03, 02:25 PM
Good point Vanan!

Papauan pythons! Woo!