PDA

View Full Version : update

BreaksBabe
03-28-03, 05:56 PM
so sophia went in for her weekly check up today. her RI is going away and no more mites. YEAY! she is on Baytril for the next 6 days tho. But thankfull yhe gave me the cheaper form. The chewable form just dissolved. since i cant give it to her in rats i had to go for 6 hoppers. shed gain waaay too much weight if i was giving her 6 more small rats. she weighed in on sunday at 7.2 and when we went in today she weighed in at 8.0.....shes getting fat. (shhhh dont let her know i sad that) lol. i will also have some feeding pictures up in a few

Burmies
03-28-03, 06:06 PM
Congrats, keep us up to date on her progress.

Burmies

snakemann87
03-29-03, 12:55 PM
very good news. Its glad to see such a dedicated burmese owner:). Usually all the rescues that i have heard of have RI's when dropped off.

BreaksBabe
03-29-03, 05:00 PM
i was looking at some of their other snakes and there was one that looked to be in very bad shape. wouldn't close his mouth at all and was rubbing his face along the bedding. *sigh* i hope its ok. oh and she doesnt have mites anymore :)

i was gonna post up feeding pictures but i have no way to resize them on my laptop. so until i can get a program to do that it may be awhile