PDA

View Full Version : Rubber maid containers

Richard Welter
05-20-02, 11:34 PM
Hey, how's it going. I just switch to rubbermaids about two weeks ago and I am very happy with what they do. Does anyone else enjoy using them. I only use them because they are perfect for the type of snakes I have and I care about the health of the sankes before I care about what they look like in nice aboreal cages. Any thought would be nice. Thanks Richard Welter. P.S. I will have about 30 more pictures in my site in about 24 hours, Old caging pic included

KolleenJ
05-21-02, 03:47 AM
I love rubbermaids for my GTP's. They work AWESOME!!! BTW, nice pic on your wall;)

Grant vg
05-21-02, 07:45 AM
I Dont know.....those arboreal cages look pretty SWEET to me! i think they would rather stay in there if u can keep the humididty up!
I have been using rubbermaids for sometime now...but the snakes i work with are all outgrowing them.....

marisa
05-21-02, 02:33 PM
I like both the cages and the poster on the wall!

marisa

Linds
05-21-02, 03:39 PM
I LOVE using rubbermaids. Right now all my snakes are in rubbermaids, but some are gonna outgrow them shortly :(

Corey Woods
05-21-02, 06:32 PM
For now I only want to keep snakes that will fit into a rubbermaid. IMHO, rubbermaids are an ideal unit for keeping small snakes.

Corey