PDA

View Full Version : New Additon (Soon)

DDW
07-22-20, 05:54 AM
So my husband and I finally decided to get a new snake, and shes going to be a red tail. I'll attach (or at least try to) some pics of her.

First, I'm super excited. The people I'm getting her from say shes a year old and shes friendly. Only thing is they say they don't know if shes BCC or BCI. I'm fine with either, but if the images are working, I'd love to hear y'alls verdict.

Part of me thinks shes a BCI but I'm inexperienced with IDing snakes like that.

Thank you all!

poison123
07-22-20, 09:55 AM
BCI. And looks like the nicaraguan or central american locality but theres really no way in telling unless you ask the breeders. I'm pretty confident in saying its not a Columbian or at least not a pure. Great looking snake though.

EL Ziggy
07-22-20, 09:59 AM
Congrats on the new critter DDW. She's a pretty girl!

DDW
07-22-20, 11:47 AM
BCI. And looks like the nicaraguan or central american locality but theres really no way in telling unless you ask the breeders. I'm pretty confident in saying its not a Columbian or at least not a pure. Great looking snake though.

Thank you so much! The people I'm getting her from didn't hatch her either and I don't know where they got her from.

DDW
07-22-20, 01:12 PM
Congrats on the new critter DDW. She's a pretty girl!

Thank you so much Ziggy:)

richardhind
07-26-20, 08:11 AM
Thank you so much! The people I'm getting her from didn't hatch her either and I don't know where they got her from.

nice looking new addition ,boas are Great
looks on the central american boa imperator to me too,but as already said with out knowing the parents lineage just classed as a nice boa imperator

(boas give birth to live young not eggs so there from a litter not a clutch)

just incase anyone asks you in the future