PDA

View Full Version : Reptile show.........

Gregg M
03-04-03, 03:53 PM
Will anyone here be attending the reptile show in lancaster PA??? Lots of hots at this show.......

BWSmith
03-04-03, 03:55 PM
Cant make it. Went to one Hamburg show last year. Can't make the trip this year, gotta pay for a wedding

snakemann87
03-04-03, 04:09 PM
hey, are you in PA, i go to the pittsburgh shows, and the beaver shows, they have tons of hots. Where are you located? I'm at pittsburgh. I may attend a hamburg, was it worth it BW?

Gregg M
03-04-03, 04:41 PM
I was at the last Hamburg show and it was just OK...... The lancaster show will be worth the trip and the hamburg show is always good in april...... I am not in PA I am in NY...... But I always make my way to the PA shows...... Pittsburg is alittle too far for me to travel.... About 9 hours...... I will be at the Hamburg show in april...... Try to make it and we can meet up.....

Matt
03-04-03, 09:27 PM
We need a good hot show in canada :(
guess i may be able to make it to PA...not that far at all
gregg...when is it?

Gregg M
03-04-03, 09:28 PM
Well the show in lancaster is on march 22nd and I do not know the exact date of the april show...... I would realy like to see you and others from this site there........ I hope to meet up with some of you guys and girls....

Zoom
03-04-03, 09:47 PM
We (me and Mike 7034) are going to the Lancaster show. Does anyone know any hotels near where the show is going to be? We are driving down from upstate NY the night before.

Gregg M
03-09-03, 10:47 AM
Snakemann and Zoom,
I you are going to the Lancaster show let me know...... We can all meet up there.......

Ritus_Reptile
03-10-03, 05:54 PM
Hey Gregg im in N.Y too. I will be attending the reptile expo at White Plains N.Y in April. Details about the show are in the link.

http://www.reptileexpo.com/ny_first.htm

Gregg M
03-10-03, 08:57 PM
I go to the White Plains show all the time....... Even though I do not buy any reptiles there I still go for supplies........ That is the only nonvenomous show I go to.....

Ritus_Reptile
03-10-03, 09:04 PM
yeah no venomoids there....sucks...too many mommys complain

BWSmith
03-10-03, 09:29 PM
Good! I like a show with no Venmoids.

Zoom
03-11-03, 10:42 AM
Hey Gregg,
We are definetly going to the Lancaster show. Where in NY are you? Need a ride?

Gregg M
03-11-03, 09:26 PM
I have a ride...... Thanks anyway....... I am comming from close to the Long Island area...... It might be alittle out of your way...... I will definatley see you at the show and you will get to see a real beautiful snake I am picking up there....... I wont say wht it is but I will post pics the day after........ I will bet 1000 dollars it is the prettiest snake you guys ever seen...... I will let you know exactly what I will be wearing so you will have no problem spotting me...... Looking forward to meeting you guys there....

Matt
03-11-03, 11:21 PM
i just checked it out......it would take me like 8 hours to get there....so is it worth it? any opinions?

Jeremy
03-12-03, 06:38 AM
I attend atleast 2 Hamburg's a year and have made both the Pittsburg show and the Lancaster one. Hamburg is hands down the best in PA. I think even a crappy Hamburg is better then the other 2 shows. Hamburg attracts the big name breeders/dealer wereas the others mostly yeild private individuals. Its just that much larger and much more established. The big names know the crowd will be there and usualy bring out a very good selection.

And no offense to anyone who thinks otherwise but I feel the Pittsburg show sucks!!!!I went last year or the year before that(cant remember) and it just blew. Definately not worth the freaken 6 hour drive for me!!

Lancaster is pretty decent usualy. It reminds me of a mini Hamburg. Though it is small in comparison, its usualy held at time of the year when no other shows are going on and helps tide us hotherp freaks over untill the Berk's show(aka Hamburg).

Bottom line, if your going to be makeing one hell of haul, hold out for spring or fall Hamburg. The others arent worth an 8 hr drive IMHO.

Later,
Jeremy

Gregg M
03-20-03, 07:00 PM
OK whoever is going, I will be wearing a FOX racing hooded sweat shirt It has a FOX logo on the front in flames and flames down each arm...... I have big earings some tattoos and a shaved head...... Oh and I am pretty damn good looking too...... LOL....... See you there......