PDA

View Full Version : That look though

dave himself
03-11-17, 05:27 AM
We had Daisy our female wild type burm out this morning, and boy was she on a grumpy mood :D

I have just uploaded these images:
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170311/uaw9f96y.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Thanks for looking

GyGbeetle
03-11-17, 07:03 AM
I call that the side eye. My retics do this to me. They don't trust me, and they give me an evil side eye

Tsubaki
03-11-17, 10:01 AM
Daisy ♡ such a beautiful snake! Nice to see her again!

EL Ziggy
03-11-17, 11:22 AM
Reminds me of my ex. Beautiful but don't get on her bad side. :)

afsgr88
03-11-17, 12:10 PM
I am absolutely in love! Look at that head! Amazing looking girl you have there :)

David VB
03-11-17, 01:58 PM
Beautiful as always ��

saturnascends
03-11-17, 05:25 PM
She's not having it :D

trailblazer295
03-11-17, 05:47 PM
Missing any limbs mate? Looking great albet not happy

Jim Smith
03-11-17, 11:08 PM
Down here in the South, that's called stink eye. No words are necessary when someone gives you stink eye.

dave himself
03-12-17, 05:26 AM
I call that the side eye. My retics do this to me. They don't trust me, and they give me an evil side eye

Our retic is a sweetheart, it's this girl that's worth the watching :D

Daisy ♡ such a beautiful snake! Nice to see her again!

Thanks mate, hopefully the weather will pick up soon and we'll be able to get her outside :)

dave himself
03-12-17, 05:28 AM
I am absolutely in love! Look at that head! Amazing looking girl you have there :)

Thanks Ana :)

Beautiful as always ��

Thank you David :)

dave himself
03-12-17, 05:34 AM
She's not having it :D

She was not indeed :D. Most of the time she's a good girl, but she has the odd off day :rolleyes:

Missing any limbs mate? Looking great albet not happy

Thanks mate and all limbs are still intact ;)

dave himself
03-12-17, 05:39 AM
Reminds me of my ex. Beautiful but don't get on her bad side. :)

Thanks mate and when she's like this we definitely stay on her good side ;)

Down here in the South, that's called stink eye. No words are necessary when someone gives you stink eye.

That's probably the best way I've heard this look described :D

Scubadiver59
03-12-17, 05:43 AM
I'm thinking more like Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry..."Go ahead, make my day, punk!"

That's probably the best way I've heard this look described :D

dave himself
03-12-17, 06:00 AM
I'm thinking more like Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry..."Go ahead, make my day, punk!"

That's a good description to mate :D

Albert Clark
03-12-17, 02:52 PM
Wow! The poster reptile of the hobby and industry. Gorgeous dave, I think she's entitled. Grats.

dave himself
03-13-17, 02:26 AM
Wow! The poster reptile of the hobby and industry. Gorgeous dave, I think she's entitled. Grats.

Thank you very much mate, and I think wild type burms are hard to beat :)

uhhlise_nacole
03-14-17, 08:46 PM
The grumpy days REALLY make you appreciate the well-mannered days.When ours are having exceptionally moody moments I'll find myself mid conversation telling them how good they have it and how ungrateful they are lol

dave himself
03-15-17, 02:58 AM
The grumpy days REALLY make you appreciate the well-mannered days.When ours are having exceptionally moody moments I'll find myself mid conversation telling them how good they have it and how ungrateful they are lol

This is true :D we always talk to our snakes, even though we know they can't hear us :rolleyes:

GyGbeetle
03-15-17, 11:32 AM

Every so often my burm will hiss, and I'll cuss her out for it. She looks at me with indignance, and then slithers into her hide and that's it for her.

my retics, actually just 1 of my retics (the female), will just give you "the look". And you know that you enter at your own risk. She's already tagged my husband twice, and she felt no shame for it. she gave him a look, he didn't believe her, and she drew blood.

dave himself
03-15-17, 12:41 PM
This girl gives us more attitude than all the rest of our snakes put together. She's went completely nuts on us a few times now :rolleyes:

dannybgoode
03-24-17, 12:53 PM
Good to see Daisy again! Still one of my favourite snakes...

sattva
03-24-17, 01:29 PM
Here's a thought! Do female snakes have a time of the month? If in ya know what I mean... :eek:

dave himself
03-25-17, 03:41 AM
Good to see Daisy again! Still one of my favourite snakes...

Thanks mate :)

Here's a thought! Do female snakes have a time of the month? If in ya know what I mean... :eek:

No mate I don't think they do :D. This girl just kicks off when she wants to