PDA

View Full Version : A quick video of Jenny

dave himself
11-17-16, 03:13 PM
Sorry about the way it turned out Lisa forgot to turn her phone on its side but you get the idea

https://youtu.be/odxckQgvg3k

Hope this works and thanks for looking

SWDK
11-17-16, 04:01 PM
Great video of Jenny. Videos definitely give a better viewing experience than a picture. She's a lovely retic! She has loud breathing just like my little retic. That makes me feel better because I thought something was wrong with mine. Thanks for sharing the video!!

MartinD
11-17-16, 04:16 PM
Absolutely gorgeous, stunning snake

sattva
11-17-16, 05:44 PM
Wow, what a beautiful animal... She looks alot like my George, except way bigger... I'm looking forward to the day I can let George wander my snake room... I'm afraid he's a little small for that now... George is already like a bull in a China shop... I'll have to snake proof the room first... Thanks for the video I really enjoyed see Jenny...

bigsnakegirl785
11-17-16, 08:36 PM
Gorgeous girl, as always. Hope River calms down like that, or at least just a little, she's a mess to handle. At least you've got a decent sized couch in a nice big room!

EL Ziggy
11-17-16, 09:35 PM
She's amazing Dave. And she seems so well tempered.

dannybgoode
11-18-16, 01:27 AM
Beautiful snake Dave. She looks great-lovely size and really healthy looking.

Request vid of Daisy also please :)

dave himself
11-18-16, 06:44 AM
Great video of Jenny. Videos definitely give a better viewing experience than a picture. She's a lovely retic! She has loud breathing just like my little retic. That makes me feel better because I thought something was wrong with mine. Thanks for sharing the video!!

Thanks very much Dave and yes she's been breathing like that from the day we brought her home it's just got louder the bigger she's got. Glad the video put your mind at ease mate :)

dave himself
11-18-16, 06:45 AM
Absolutely gorgeous, stunning snake

Thanks very much Martin ;)

dave himself
11-18-16, 06:47 AM
Wow, what a beautiful animal... She looks alot like my George, except way bigger... I'm looking forward to the day I can let George wander my snake room... I'm afraid he's a little small for that now... George is already like a bull in a China shop... I'll have to snake proof the room first... Thanks for the video I really enjoyed see Jenny...

Thanks very much mate and we've let her out wandering from she got here as a hatchling under supervision of course ;)

dave himself
11-18-16, 07:07 AM
Gorgeous girl, as always. Hope River calms down like that, or at least just a little, she's a mess to handle. At least you've got a decent sized couch in a nice big room!

Thanks very much BSG and we didn't video the 30 minutes or so before this were she had the two of us running round the room trying to stop her from pulling everything apart before I could leave Lisa alone with her to go and clean her viv :D. I still have to stop at least to two or three times because of Jenny misbehaving

trailblazer295
11-18-16, 07:15 AM
Cool video, she looks so laid back. I can't wait to have my mini version retic. Hope he/she is this relaxed.

dave himself
11-18-16, 07:28 AM
She's amazing Dave. And she seems so well tempered.

Thanks so much Ziggy and she really is the most even tempered snake we've ever kept she's never shown any sign of aggression in the 3+ years she's been with us. But as with all are big three we wouldn't trust her as far as we could throw a bus ;)

dave himself
11-18-16, 07:36 AM
Beautiful snake Dave. She looks great-lovely size and really healthy looking.

Request vid of Daisy also please :)

Thanks very much Danny and she's still a bit of growing to do yet but we're in no rush to get her to adult size so trying to balance her diet so she doesn't get to fat lol. And I'll get a video of Daisy no problem although she's been in a grump of late :) she just sits about and hisses when we go near her like she's gonna attack us but it's all bluff the old girls just sounding off ;)

Tsubaki
11-21-16, 04:22 AM
I can't believe i missed this so long :D amazing video! She's as calm as Kira is, nice! Hope Zuko will get to atleast this size ! (Or bigger)

dave himself
11-21-16, 06:37 AM
Cool video, she looks so laid back. I can't wait to have my mini version retic. Hope he/she is this relaxed.

Thanks very much mate and she's very chilled out once she goes through her wreck the house routine :D. And I'm sure your boy/girl will be just as good for you ;)

dave himself
11-21-16, 06:41 AM
I can't believe i missed this so long :D amazing video! She's as calm as Kira is, nice! Hope Zuko will get to atleast this size ! (Or bigger)

Thank you very much mate and I've been missing loads of posts myself of late lol and hopefully her and Zuko still have a bit of growing to do yet ;)

earr
11-22-16, 04:00 AM
Wonderful animal! Congratulations!

dave himself
11-22-16, 04:11 AM
Wonderful animal! Congratulations!

Thank you very much mate

Andy_G
11-22-16, 06:09 PM
Jenny's a big beautiful girl. Nice video. :)

dave himself
11-23-16, 02:46 AM
Jenny's a big beautiful girl. Nice video. :)

Thanks very much Andy she's still growing so hopefully there's a few feet left in her yet ;)

trailblazer295
11-25-16, 08:03 PM
Thanks very much mate and she's very chilled out once she goes through her wreck the house routine :D. And I'm sure your boy/girl will be just as good for you ;)

Haha it's funny when you mention her wrecking the house when all the images just show a casual wanderer. I'll be starting with a hatchling so be awhile before any destruction can be caused lol

dave himself
11-26-16, 11:26 AM
Haha it's funny when you mention her wrecking the house when all the images just show a casual wanderer. I'll be starting with a hatchling so be awhile before any destruction can be caused lol

No one ever posts the pics of them wrestling their retics they post all the nice pics :D. And even hatchlings keep you on your toes, there's one wee lady who's been trying to remove my glasses for the last load of Saturday's :mad:

trailblazer295
11-26-16, 12:11 PM
No one ever posts the pics of them wrestling their retics they post all the nice pics :D. And even hatchlings keep you on your toes, there's one wee lady who's been trying to remove my glasses for the last load of Saturday's :mad:

Good thing you're wearing glasses, safety first :p

dave himself
11-26-16, 02:15 PM
Good thing you're wearing glasses, safety first :p

Always prepared me :p