PDA

View Full Version : May Photo Contest DISCUSSION

Pareeeee
05-14-16, 09:11 PM
All discussion of photos and chit-chat about the April Photo Contest should go here!

Congrats to bigsnakegirl785 for winning the last photo contest! bigsnakegirl785 has proposed this as May's theme:

Coiled snakes and sleeping reptiles: pictures of reptiles curled up in their enclosure, on a person, outside, etc.

Albert Clark
05-15-16, 09:34 AM
Congrats bsg! Great photo.

Albert Clark
05-15-16, 05:35 PM
Pareeeee, would you be so kind as to resize my photo entry for May Contests to the manageable size? Thanks. If possible.

SWDK
05-15-16, 07:06 PM
Do the pics have to be of a reptile you own or can it be of a reptile you found while herping?

bigsnakegirl785
05-16-16, 01:48 AM
Do the pics have to be of a reptile you own or can it be of a reptile you found while herping?

I'm fine with that if Pareeeee is, it's why I tried to keep my suggestion as open as possible.

SWDK
05-16-16, 08:25 AM
I'm fine with that if Pareeeee is, it's why I tried to keep my suggestion as open as possible.

Thanks for your reply. I'll wait for the official answer from Pareeee just to be sure before I post a pic.

Pareeeee
05-16-16, 05:07 PM
Pareeeee, would you be so kind as to resize my photo entry for May Contests to the manageable size? Thanks. If possible.

It should be working for you now.

As long as it's a reptile it doesn't matter if it's wild or captive (unless otherwise specified in the monthly theme).

Albert Clark
05-16-16, 05:19 PM
It should be working for you now.
Thanks Pareeeee! Much better.

eminart
05-23-16, 08:09 PM
SWDK, WOW! That timber!