PDA

View Full Version : December Photo Contest DISCUSSION

Pareeeee
12-10-15, 10:55 PM
All discussion of photos and chit-chat about the December Photo Contest should go here!

Congrats to MesoCorney for winning the last photo contest!
MesoCorney has proposed this as December's photo contest theme:

"Snow white reptiles"

Salty Rob
12-11-15, 11:26 AM
Dang. I don't own any white reptiles. Hopefully the next one is something I have. Lol. And congrats MesoCorney

Pareeeee
12-11-15, 07:42 PM
Dang. I don't own any white reptiles. Hopefully the next one is something I have. Lol. And congrats MesoCorney

Remember that reptiles you don't own are allowed as entries. As long as you are the photographer it's fine.

Ever take a cool picture of a white reptile at an expo or something? I know I have. Just need to go digging for it.

Salty Rob
12-12-15, 12:33 AM
Remember that reptiles you don't own are allowed as entries. As long as you are the photographer it's fine.

Ever take a cool picture of a white reptile at an expo or something? I know I have. Just need to go digging for it.

No I haven't. They are kinda rare her in Oklahoma

bigsnakegirl785
12-13-15, 12:01 AM
Does the entire snake have to be white, or do they count as long as the background of the snake is white? Because I have a few photos of my sunglow that show her paleness, but she's got a decent bit of orange/red, too. Otherwise, all I have is a really bad, shady photo of a BEL ball python. Shady meaning my phone's shadow was covering most of it, not that it was my photo was questionable.

Tsubaki
12-13-15, 06:19 AM
All i got is Rukia (T+ Albino), but she's more a light beige than white so yea :D

RAD House
12-13-15, 09:07 AM
I think any animal that has white that reminds you of snow should be considered in this contest.