PDA

View Full Version : Front-Opening 20gal?

AndrewM1217
07-14-15, 05:17 PM
As my spotted Python grows I'm getting near the point where I want to get an enclosure that would be suitable for his adult size. I really wanted to get a front opening tank, and would really like something similar to an Animal Plastics but those are a little bit out of my price range. I was looking for some suggestions on nice front-opening enclosures between 20 and 30 gallons that won't break the bank. I was also looking at the exo terra vivs, but I'm not a fan of the screen top and how heavy a large glass enclosure can be.

Minkness
07-14-15, 08:00 PM
I totally plan on having an exo terra. I will just use tape over the top. Other than that, you can also make your own. Get 2 biiiiig tubs, cut a large rectangle in one side of one, and a larger rectangle in the other, then, using some gorilla glue, hinges and some hooks, you apply the larger rectangle over the smaller hole!

Ok, this is just a theory, but a kind of nifty one I think!

bigsnakegirl785
07-15-15, 01:18 AM
I have a front-opening National Geographic tank. It might need some modification if you need humidity 50%+ though, as it's rather drafty. Works great for my garter, though.