PDA

View Full Version : Here's a rack I just built

Ian
05-08-02, 01:39 AM
This rack in actually now finished. I've got the heat tape installed and I also have additional pics of the electrical installation if anyone is interested. I've still got to make one more for my baby snakes and then one for my larger ball pythons. I'll make sure to document the making of them so people can see how easy it is to make.

sSNAKESs.com
05-08-02, 04:39 AM
WOW!!!! GOOD JOB MAN!!!! I love the way you have the slots for electrical running up the left hand side of the rack... great design!! if you can document its creation ill be sure to put it up in our care sheets page!

Dom
05-08-02, 08:59 AM
Thats one of the best racks I've seen anyone do!

If you could document that setup, I'd love to know how you did it and if you have more pics of the wirering (sp), I think we'd all benefit from them ..

Thanks
Dom

Linds
05-08-02, 10:08 AM
Very nice! :thumbsup: Lol... and I would love to know the details on the electrical/heating as well :)

rattekonigin
05-08-02, 10:10 AM
I'm with everyone else, if you could document the whole thing, it'd be a great resource. I've been meaning to construct a rack but have been putting it off for lack of info on the electrical stuff...Great Job! :thumbsup:

Grant vg
05-08-02, 12:00 PM
Nice work Ian =...Very Impressive...!!:cool: