PDA

View Full Version : What a Betta

FireSerpent
02-05-03, 05:57 PM
I know that it is only a Betta, but I just love him and think that he is one of the presttiest fishes i have ever seen (aside from salt ofcourse) His name is Plato, because he is fun to play with, not to eat! :D

marisa
02-05-03, 06:04 PM
I have a blue Betta myself named Zeus.

I love them too. I only wish they could be community fish for the most part! Can you imagine a 50 gallon full of Bettas?

marisa

Shane Tesser
02-05-03, 06:47 PM
Nice Betta FireSerpent...every home should have a few of those guys around i think. There is other varieties of betta available that are peaceful in comparison to betta splendens, however they are rarely imported, and do not have the majestic flowing tails or quite the colouration that they do. Now the ultimate goal would be to breed the intolerance to one another out..so that the dream of a 50gallon filled with these could be possible. Sounds like a great idea Marisa. I think you just found yourself a unique breeding project ;) :p :D

FireSerpent
02-05-03, 09:41 PM
Thanks all, I just love that little guy so much, he has so much character! Youkai has really gotten the hang of her camara, i am really impressed with the pic.

Youkai
02-05-03, 09:55 PM
Considering he kept turning around when I tried to take his picture.... ;)

FireSerpent
02-06-03, 01:39 PM
He just wanted to make sure that you got his good side! LOL:sun: