PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Give up the Burm

Kurzix
02-03-03, 06:18 PM
As some of you may or may not know I was forced to move back in with my Parents recently. I was not allowed to Keep any of my 3 snakes. They claim that snakes are a picture of Satan, and therefore not allowed in their house. Well I found homes for my BRB, and JCP, but I still need a Permentant home for my Burmese Python. The Burm is being housed temporary, while my freind has some room for it. I THINK its a female but I am not certain, she is a little over 4 feet long. If anyone is intrested I'll give her up for FREE thats right FREE to a good home. I am in the USA in the DETROIT area of MI. if anyone is intresed, or knows of a place where I can find it a good home let me know ASAP.

Jay

Them and Us
02-03-03, 09:24 PM
Catholic are they ? poor guy.

andrea
02-03-03, 09:26 PM
i so feel for you. there are a lot of people like that here, and unfortunately one of them i work with. and telling them that god made all animals, including snakes, and made none of the animals unclean, does no good.
if i was closer i'd take her. i am in louisiana, and shipping is outrageous. also, just took in a rescued dumerils.
hope you find someplace for her soon.

JasonBrennan
02-03-03, 09:27 PM
Well, I guess that I should not have snakes in my house either, especially since I am an ordained minister!!!

I live in Alabama, would you be willing to ship? I will pay for shipping, of course!! Let me know, as I have 7 other burms, not to mention retics, red tail boas, and ball pythons. I always have room for more!!!

You can reach me at volusia805@comcast.net or at bhreptiles@comcast.net . I check them both daily.

Jason Brennan

Kurzix
02-03-03, 10:38 PM
Catholic, no Southern Baptist.

Jason, I'm going to look into shipping, and how to pack her and I'll get back with you. I'm going to contact UPS tomorrow.

Jay

AaronZ
02-04-03, 01:35 AM
Hello Kurzix, sorry to hear that you have to get rid of your burm.! Im new hear by the way, but not new to keeping herps, and i have a male burmese right now, and was looking to find a female, so i would gladly take your burm and place her in a excellent environment, let me know ! Aaron Z

Weather1
02-04-03, 09:20 AM
Sorry to hear you have to get rid of the baby... maybe get rid of the parents instead..lol

Herpkingdom
02-04-03, 12:20 PM
I run a small reptile rescue in New Jersey and am willing to taek in your burm and cover the cost of shipping it. I have a corporate account with Airborne and can have the package picked up from your location.

Let me know how you make out.

Thanks,
Jim Dixon
Herp Kingdom
The Reptile Rescue League
www.herpkingdom.com

JasonBrennan
02-04-03, 01:39 PM
Thanks Kurzix, I am looking forward to recieving her. I already have a nice custom enclosure all ready for her (I build lots of them). I sent you my phone number in a PM in case you need help with packing instructions.

Just be sure to call me or email me with the tracking number when you ship.

Them and Us
02-04-03, 10:03 PM
i think it is really great of everyone willing to take her in and to pay for shipping. very awesome. and goodluck to you Jason as well with her.

RachelS.
02-04-03, 10:09 PM
uhhh Kurzix, I already have a home for it if your willing to ship it to me... check your Prviate Messages.

Lisa
02-05-03, 02:09 PM
So what do they say about the dr's symbol with the snake? It's too bad about the border, your burm would have had a nice home here.

Jurliki
02-06-03, 01:26 PM
I hate when a oerson turns into a religious fanatic...
Pictures of Satan?????????
What do you think of your parent's mind health????????
terrible.

Jurliki

JasonBrennan
02-08-03, 07:07 PM
I emailed you some packing and shipping directions. Let me know if you got them. Hope it helps you out as far as getting the burm shipped. If you have any other questions, let me know.

Jason Brennan