Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Python Regius

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-15, 09:36 PM   #16
Minkness
Forum Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Minkness
Re: Favorite Morph?

Black eyed lucistic. Though i am very fond of my lesser bee and after seeinf a 'normal' lesser, I can say I like those as well. =)

I stopped counting at 30....
Old 07-03-15, 09:57 PM   #17
SSSSnakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtalis View Post
I wasn't trying to be a jerk lol, I actually don't like albino pied, I like the plain albino, or a plain pied lol. My main thought about morphs is I like naturally occurring colors, a person could catch a normal, a pastel, a pied, etc. However, when you get a granite highway pastel pied it hardly looks like the original snake, and then it looks weird to me, I hope someone gets what I'm saying
I agree, I love natural colors and patterns on snakes. I can appreciate some albinos and morph, and yes I know some morphs and albinos do occur naturally some times in the wild.
Old 07-03-15, 11:12 PM   #18
AlexCrazy

Yeah.. natural is great! I love browns and blacks.. but some crazy paint jobs are quite nice...
Old 07-04-15, 07:26 AM   #19
DDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtalis View Post
I wasn't trying to be a jerk lol, I actually don't like albino pied, I like the plain albino, or a plain pied lol. My main thought about morphs is I like naturally occurring colors, a person could catch a normal, a pastel, a pied, etc. However, when you get a granite highway pastel pied it hardly looks like the original snake, and then it looks weird to me, I hope someone gets what I'm saying
I never saw it that way(the jerk part anyway) this is just abut opinion and I like seeing what other people like, regardless of my opinions. I completely understand and I'm glad you shared your preferences thanks ^.=.^
Old 07-04-15, 07:28 AM   #20
DDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkness View Post
Black eyed lucistic. Though i am very fond of my lesser bee and after seeinf a 'normal' lesser, I can say I like those as well. =)
I saw some at the expo(black eyed lucistic), I love those. I wanted to snatched it up but then I saw the price tag lol

Last edited by DDW; 07-04-15 at 07:34 AM..
Login to remove ads
Old 07-04-15, 08:24 AM   #21
AlexCrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDW View Post
I saw some at the expo(black eyed lucistic), I love those. I wanted to snatched it up but then I saw the price tag lol
LOL.. that is such a funny feelimg! Ha ha i look for snakes in the net.. and sometimes i see the most B.E.A.U.tiful thing ever.. i look at the price tang and just walk away.. ha ha
Old 07-04-15, 08:47 AM   #22
DDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCrazy View Post
LOL.. that is such a funny feelimg! Ha ha i look for snakes in the net.. and sometimes i see the most B.E.A.U.tiful thing ever.. i look at the price tang and just walk away.. ha ha
Lol yup, I do that with a lot of stuffXD
Old 07-30-15, 11:18 AM   #23
that1guy

I just seen one of these it's my new favorite, Calibee
Old 07-30-15, 04:56 PM   #24
DDW

I think I saw some of this at the expo(just looked up pics for it lol) my mom said it looks like it's moldy and I can't argueXD that texture is so unique I can't decide wether I like it or not.
Old 07-30-15, 05:13 PM   #25
ManSlaughter33

Blue eyed lucy. Purple passion, mojave pieds, super fires. banana balls. Hoping to add all of these to my collection. Also hoping to have some black eyed white snakes
Old 07-30-15, 05:54 PM   #26
prairiepanda

Butter spinners and lesser bees are definitely my faves. But I don't think I'd ever get either of them simply because I don't like the idea of perpetuating the issues that come with the spider gene.

The morph I'd be most likely to actually get would be a butter pin. I've seen some very nice ones.
0.1 tangerine albino honduran milksnake /// 0.1 snow southern pinesnake /// 0.1 black pinesnake /// 1.0 "hypo" north Mexican pinesnake (jani) /// 1.0 cincuate pinesnake (lineaticollis) /// 1.1 red striped gargoyle geckos /// 0.1 kitty cat /// 2.6.12 tarantulas(assorted species)
Old 07-30-15, 07:42 PM   #27
DDW

I've found that I usually love either normal or albino in most snakes (albino more so than normal) and those with the most contrast"
Old 07-30-15, 09:20 PM   #28
RAD House

Most definitely normal piebald ball python. There is no more stunning snake in my opinion. Even after several years of drooling over them they still amaze me. Too bad they are so damn expensive.
Old 07-31-15, 09:50 AM   #29
HognoseHunter

Enchi lessers are personally my favorite.
Closed Thread