border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > All Other Herp Forums > Aquatic forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-02, 09:48 AM   #16
Shane Tesser

liability

No problem, sorry to hear, i didn't realize how far away you are, lol. Ill ask (my girlfriend by the way, not sister). Ill see if i can get answers for you. Her companies head office is actually in Calgary, cool huh!, what are the odds!
Old 06-24-02, 05:10 PM   #17
Shane Tesser

current project movie

I completely forgot when i originally posted the original thread. The day i took the pics, i made about a thirty second movie of the tank. If your interested in seeing it, let me know and ill email it to you. Send me a private message with your address if it isn't listed. Its just kind of big so i don't want to post it here, or maybe i will. Decisions. And the owner of the house who wants to remain unnamed called me today to let me know that he saw the pictures on the site. He was very pleased with how the pic's turned out, and would like me to extent a special thank you for all of the kind words everyone has had to say, so a special cheers to you all. I was also informed that he would love to see more pics on the site as the tank continues to grow, and is more than willing to allow me to post them. Also, he told me he was impressed with the site as a whole, and found everyone to be very pleasant, and is impressed with the dedication that you all have, and was very impressed with other peoples pics as well. So, on behalf of him, thanks guys, and i promise more pics to come. shane.
Closed Thread