border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > sSNAKESs.com Forums > sSNAKESs.com

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-14, 02:25 PM   #1
that1guy

Linking Pics from Photobucket

So I tried to make a post the other day when I feed my snake to post some pics of her feeding and it said this.

"Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words."

I also just took some pics of today that turned out pretty good and would like to share.

I know most forums make you post so many post before you can link, or use certain features. I read a couple of post on here about it, I would link to them but you know that is sorta the problem. Anyways neither one of them actually had an answer to how many post you have to make before you can post pics. One of them said "a couple more" and in the other one the mod said it was the spam filter and to try now. Anyways I can't find where it says how many post you have to make before you can post pics anywhere.

Also I would be grateful if you could go ahead and fix it for me where I can go ahead and post pics. Honestly the only reason I am interested in coming here is to look at pictures of other peoples snakes and share some of mine.
Login to remove ads
Old 08-17-14, 02:30 PM   #2
msandman77

Re: Linking Pics from Photobucket

I have the same issue posting pics but I figured out you can just upload them to the forums using the attachments button that looks like a paperclip.
Old 08-17-14, 03:00 PM   #3
that1guy

Thanks for the info msandman77. I actually figured that out as well but I would have to resize all my pics before I could do it that way and thats a pain.
Old 08-17-14, 05:36 PM   #4
alessia55
Retired Moderator

Send a message via AIM to alessia55

You might find this link helpful:

http://www.ssnakess.com/forums/new-f...st-photos.html
Old 08-17-14, 05:57 PM   #5
that1guy

Thanks, it does answer my question but I already have 5 text based post though and I still get the, "Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words." message.

That is after trying to use the Insert Image option by clicking the picture with a direct link from photobucket. I only tried to insert one and hit preview post and get that message still.

Edit: It worked after I made my 6th post. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by that1guy; 08-17-14 at 06:15 PM..
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread