border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-17, 10:18 PM   #1
Cobra89

Cool Going to the Reptile Super Show in LA next weekend

My SO and I are heading to LA/Pomona next weekend 1/6 - 7 to check out the "Reptile Super Show", we've been to a handful locally but apparently this is the largest one in the world? That's a tall order to fill, pretty excited.

Anyone on here ever been? Any suggestions on vendors? Hope to see some real big snakes, I've still got quite awhile before any of mine start seeing double digits! Most of them.. and scrub pythons, I've only seen them at like one expo.
Old 12-30-17, 10:43 PM   #2
Noh

Re: Going to the Reptile Super Show in LA next weekend

I'm going to the Reptile Super Show next weekend too! :O It'll be my first reptile expo, I'm so excited.
Old 01-03-18, 10:27 PM   #3
Cobra89

Re: Going to the Reptile Super Show in LA next weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noh View Post
I'm going to the Reptile Super Show next weekend too! :O It'll be my first reptile expo, I'm so excited.
That's pretty awesome! I would say going to allegedly the biggest show out there as your first will make all the smaller ones after that boring, but truthfully, they're NEVER boring, regardless of size. Always seeing new things, new products, high quality name brand used accessories & enclosures for cheap, some local breeders/stores that specialize in breeding a particular species with some amazing animals..Always fun.

Tags
expo, reptile, show