border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Colubrid Forums > Elaphe Guttata Guttata

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-21, 08:52 PM   #1
ThatOneSpazz2

Talking New Noodly Clan Member!

After some time of having no noodles in my care due to...Unpleasant circumstances. And moving. And hectic life and ahg. I have a new noodle baby again!

sunny----new-corn-snake.jpg
Meet Sunny, my baby corn snake!
She is an adorable, inquisitive, squirmy and spunky little lady, and I love everything about her~

She's been here a few days now, and has already settled in quite nicely! She's a wiggler, but hasn't musked or bitten or anything! She calms down pretty fast after being picked up, too~ I'm still giving her a full week or so before I try and feed her and really get into handling though, just in case.
Now I did get her from Petsmart...The story behind her is in another more recent thread of mine.
Basically: Family went out to get cat food. I was bummed after loosing my frog...Then saw her. Freaked because she was gorgeous, and brought her home. There ya go~

Now I obviously know she's an albino-- or an "anery" as more seasoned snake people call the genes, morphs and whatnot, but...
CLEARLY from what you can see already, she's not just an albino. I know what normal corns look like with no other outside morphs that change their pattern...She does not look like a normal albino corn.
She is absolutely gorgeous and I love her, but her morph is eluding me, so I'd like some help in figuring it out.

Here's two more pictures to hopefully better show her pattern:
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg

I'm thinking either some form of the Stripe Morph, Okeetee or maybe a Tessera? But these are some serious guesses-- I researched, but I am in no way good with morphs, so I have no idea.
Any seasoned breeders or keepers know??

I appreciate the help in figuring out her morph!

Toodles folks, and Merry Christmas!

Tags
albino, baby, corn snake, sunny