border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Classified Forums > Classifieds Archive > American

Notices

Old 07-23-03, 02:40 PM   #1
Hoopy

Thumbs up Boa Snow Project For Sale

Hello all,

I have found myself getting more into ball pythons and have decided to sell my boa snow project. I have a 1.2 group. The male is Anery 100% het. for Snow. Both females are Albino 100% het. for Snow. I purchased these animals from Peter Khal. They were born early 2002 which makes them just over a year old. They all are eating f/t (alot) medium rodentpro rat every and any time I give them one. Both females are roughly 1000 grams a piece and the male is about 850-900 grams. This is a investment quality project. If you breed the male to one of the females 25% of the babies will be Snow, 25% will be Albino Het. for Snow, 25% will be Anery Het. for Snow, and 25% will be double het. The only problem with this group is in the 2 females. They each had one eye removed by Peter Khal shortly after they were born. I can provide pictures of all the animals as well as get anyone interested the lengths of each of them. This group comes with the original receipt from PK Reptiles and detailed records of each animal. I will provide there records as a hard copy and on a cd-rom disk. Again, they are beutiful animals and the missing eyes are hardly noticable. I am offering the Trio at $10,000. Please email me if your are interested.

Hoopy
jhuepenbecker@ilc-usa.com