border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > New to the forum?

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-09, 03:09 PM   #1
ConnieK

Question Hello from Southern California

Perusing the forums available to reptiles and their owners. Decided to land here and join the discussion.

I live in Southern California, a rural town and right now the Santa Anna is blowing through.

I have more snakes than I need and will be seeking new homes for my older ones. I have rosy boas native to Southern California, captive bred.

Plus a gheko that I rescued from a mean human who continued to blow smoke in his tank and let him starve. He stayed in hiding for months and only recently started coming out when my hand is in the tank, checking me out to see if I have food. He has adjusted very well, but I could use a good source of information so I can give him a decent environment. He is a leopard gheko, not even sure if I am spelling it right.

Also what else will baby rosies eat besides mice? My runts' heads are really small compared to the pinkies and they keep avoiding them. Shed at least once and are a month old now. The largest of the five ate twice now and two pinkies each time.

Thank you and blessings.
Login to remove ads
Old 09-23-09, 09:15 PM   #2
siz

Re: Hello from Southern California

Hey there, welcome to the forum. How is your leopard gecko set up right now? I can give you some help with his enclosure etc if you need it.
Closed Thread

Tags
boa babies, boas, gheko, rosy boas