border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > New to the forum?

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-22, 07:10 PM   #1
BrokeWinger

Howdy

Just joined. Only joined because I'm trying to find a home for a Peruvian Red Tailed Boa.

He is 6 years old, approximately 7 feet long. Eats without issue. He has a pretty good temperament for being rarely handled. He's never struck at me or anyone else in the nearly 5 years I've had him.

Comes with custom enclosure. I will post pics of him and the enclosure if there is any interest.

I am NOT looking for money, nor am I looking for inexperienced reptile owners.

I am located in the Metro Milwaukee area of Wisconsin.

I took this snake on as a rescue of sorts. The guy I got him from knew NOTHING about reptiles and had not been able to get him to eat for four months.

I had him less than 36 hours and got him eating rather enthusiastically. I had no intention of keeping him this long, but have been very picky about potential owners. Also I refuse to use facebook or craigslist as I don't want to deal with the type of people you find there.

I want to make sure he goes to an experienced keeper. He only takes live prey. He WILL NOT accept pre-killed prey.

Interested parties should reply to this thread to start with and from there. As I said I will post pictures of him and the custom built secure enclosure that either comes with him or will probably be discarded once he has a new home.
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread