border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Giant Python Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-09, 09:41 PM   #61
Kmef07

Send a message via AIM to Kmef07
Re: New Burmese Python Owner Seeks Advice...

angie i don't hate you lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell im suprised i haven't gotten some awful responses since i've been on here but im sure i will sooner or later i do a lot of research and absorb it but im pretty new to this. hang in there angie.
Old 01-29-09, 03:44 AM   #62
body_xs_j

welcome sane =p Nice pics keep us posted...
Old 01-29-09, 03:47 PM   #63
dexter 1988

Unhappy Re: New Burmese Python Owner Seeks Advice...

[

Any advice is good!

Also we feed her cooked chicken, not mice, rabbits or rats, Same as my old friend did the first snake i was ever around. She likes that fine. My friend that sold her to me started her on it for me when I told him it is what im gonna be feeding her. Im vegetarian, I couldnt handle the animals with a face thing...

start to feed her real food like mice, rabbits or rats and start to handle the animals face's you want the snake. you want good advices give her back. NOT TO BE A *** BUT THATS GOOD ADVICES.
Old 01-30-09, 09:45 AM   #64
dexter 1988

STOP.feeding cooked chickens. start feedig mice, rabbits or rats, you want her WHAT YOU THINK SHE IS GOING TO COOK HER FOOD IN the WILD.IF U CAN'T HANDLE THE FACES THEN GAVE HER BACK TO YOUR FRIEND EVEN BETTER GIVE IT TO SMOEONE WHO WILL CARE FOR HER BECAUSE YOUR FRIEND DID NOT KNOW HOW TO AND BAST IT OFF TO YOU AND YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO CARE FOR HER. and if u keep on feed COOKED CHICKEN u will have one BIG dead snake because she wont get the nutrition she NEEDS.just never heared feeding cook food lol lol lol i hope your new snake makes it a year. i feel bad for the snake.
Old 01-30-09, 10:00 AM   #65
Kmef07

dude read the entire thread we already made these points. she gets the chicken whole just minus the head from a farmer friend of hers. that is fine. who cares if it is cooked. ya it is kinda strange but it's ok. don't get on here just to bash someone without reading the entire thread first.
These make me laugh......Kyle
Login to remove ads
Old 01-30-09, 02:29 PM   #66
dexter 1988

man cooked food is not good for the snake most of the nutrition is now lots i hope u dont cook your snakes food. i readed the entire thread first and just want her i know again that cooked food is not good and when you cut the head off you loss blood and other nutrition by doing that she wanted the snake u have to suck it up and feed the snake the food it needes or one day she will awake with a BIG dead snake not to be mean but it's true

Last edited by dexter 1988; 01-30-09 at 02:46 PM..
Old 01-30-09, 10:14 PM   #67
Chu'Wuti

Yes, almost all of us think that may occur, Dexter--but we've all said it already, and all it did was get her mad. She doesn't want to hear it. She refuses to hear it. Flaming her isn't going to change her mind.

Personally, I'm beginning to think this thread should be deleted or locked. Boots?
Old 01-31-09, 12:02 AM   #68
Kmef07

you're right cooking the thing isn't he best and probably isn't good but it's better than what we thought that she was feeding chicken breasts. and i chu is right she is set in her ways and argueing anymore isn't going to do anything except start a fight in here with her. sometimes you just leave it alone and the person will come around after a while. sometimes you have to just gain people's trust before you can get them to change something. ya delete this thread is my vote!!!!! and u can even see earlier in the thread where i even agreed that it wasnt the best.
These make me laugh......Kyle
Closed Thread

Tags
burmese, female, new owner, python, sane