border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Reptile Clubs / Societies > Club / Society Index > H.I.S.S.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-03, 09:30 AM   #1
Katt

Roll Call

I know it's a pretty busy time of the year, but let's get to know each other a bit more.

The name's Katt. I'm one half of Vanan and Katt. We live just a few blocks away from Ryan and Sheila, in the best part of Saskatchewan <snicker>.

My herp interests lay in ratsnakes, particularly asian beauty snakes, and leucistic texas rats. I work with a group of these guys, and thus far have not been able to breed any. My breeding stock is still growing up!

We moved from the Vancouver area, in BC. So we're pretty new to the province. We worked and volunteered with the West Coast Society for the Protection and Conservation of Reptiles (http://www.wspcr.com). We mostly did a lot of educational shows in various muncipalities. However, we had to group together quite often to fight the many exotic bans in the various cities. We had monthly meetings and a bimonthly newsletter.

I'd really like to see an active herp community in Saskatchewan. I know there's not a lot of people in Sk, much less very many herpers. But come out of the woodwork and say hello!
Old 12-29-03, 11:02 PM   #2
Scales Zoo
Please Email Boots

Hey people!

This is Ryan, of Ryan and Sheila, friends of Katt and Vanan, who have recently moved to the best part of Saskatchewan.

Anyone from Saskatchewan, people who have ties to Saskatchewan, or others who would like to join a new North American club dedicated to conservation and protection of wildlife habitat, globally, but specifically at home - are very welcome to say hey!

Ryan
Closed Thread