border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Reptile Clubs / Societies > Club / Society Index > E.R.A.S.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-10, 11:16 PM   #1
leezard

Exclamation ERAS 2010 Fall Show Table Bookings

This email has been sent out. If you did NOT receive it and wish to be on the mailing list, please let me know either by PM or email: vicepresident@edmontonreptiles.com

Hello fellow reptile/exotic enthusiasts!!

This message is to inform you that I will begin table bookings for the Edmonton Reptile and Amphibian Society’s 2010 Fall Show and Sale on Monday, May 17th.

Each table costs $50. Members get their first table for $20. For more information on memberships, please contact me or visit Edmonton Reptiles

The show will be held on October 2nd and 3rd at the usual venue:

Sands Hotel
12340 Ft. Road
Edmonton, AB

We are currently looking into larger venues, but the move will not take place until next spring, if a better option arises at all. We will keep you updated!!

Please do NOT send booking information until Monday. An email will be sent out on Sunday night with an application form to be filled out and returned to me. Please Do NOT send payment until I contact you to do so.

The spring show was a huge hit, and I heard nothing but good reviews. I hope to make this one even BETTER for everyone, so if you have any questions, concerns or otherwise, please feel free to contact me. All updates in regards to the show will be sent out via mass email or online at Edmonton Reptiles.

Hope to see you all there!!
Login to remove ads
Old 05-17-10, 03:39 PM   #2
leezard

Re: ERAS 2010 Fall Show Table Bookings

Hello! It’s now time to pre-book your tables for the ERAS Fall Show, if you would like to do so.

First, thank you so much for your patience while I got some things together. A few changes have been made yet again, and I needed some time in order to make them.

You will find ERAS Rules and Etiquette here– these are for EVERY show, and are not set in stone, so there is the possibility that these may change last minute. If you have ANY questions about any of them, please let me know and I will try to help as best I can. These have not yet changed from the Spring Show, but if you have not read them since then, please go through them again to familiarize yourselves with them to make sure everything is clear before you apply for your table(s).

Also on ERAS is the application form and general table layout, which has changed slightly as well. I will contact you in regards to payment AFTER applications have been received – please do NOT send payment until then. If you have special requests in regards to table placement, please note this on your application, but know that not all requests may be fulfilled. I will try my best!

The spring show went very well, and very smoothly! I hope the fall show can be the same, if not better. Hope to see you there!!!

Thanks to those who have sent in their applications already. To verify, I DO need them signed. Best way to do that is to print it off, fill it out, and email a scan of it back to me.

You can also email me a temp copy, and snail-mail a filled out one to my home address (which you may contact me for).
Old 05-20-10, 08:28 AM   #3
leezard

FYI: There are currently about a dozen tables NOT booked.... which means we are nearly booked.

That's right. There are about 12 tables available.

Once they are filled, a waiting list will be made in case there are vendors that have to back out. But if you want one for sure, send in your application form -- tables will NOT be held if the application is not sent in, and payments must be made in order to guarantee you will be able to keep your table. If you are having problems viewing or printing the forms, let me know and we may need to resort to good, old fashioned telephones in order to get you the table(s) you want.

I think this will be a good show. There are some new faces interested in coming, and other new faces already booked, and of course a few of the familiar regulars!

PLEASE NOTE: A vendor list WILL NOT BE POSTED until closer to the show date. Please don't ask who's coming, or what will be sold at the show. Thanks for understanding!!
Old 05-28-10, 12:38 AM   #4
leezard

Hi everyone! First of all, just a little head’s up that there are only 7 tables that are NOT booked for the Edmonton Reptile and Amphibian Society’s 2010 fall show and sale.

Next up, if you have booked a table but have not submitted your paperwork (also known as the “Vendor Application”), please do so ASAP – once the tables are all booked, those who have NOT submitted this paper work will sacrifice their tables to those who can get it into me. Sorry, there are no exceptions to this.

On that note, however, I realize there have been some issues submitting the form. Unfortunately, I do NOT have access to a fax machine. If you have sent me a copy of your application but have NOT heard back from me, there is a miscommunication between emails somewhere. I apologize for this, but am unsure how to fix it. If you are one of victims of this email demon living within the interwebs, please touch base with me. I will hold onto your tables while you send the form in via snail mail.

If you would prefer not to take a chance with whatever beast is eating up our emails, feel free to give me a call (please email or PM me for the phone number).

Please note that I cannot always answer my phone, and one phone call and message will do – I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Have a great summer, and hope to see you soon!
Old 07-12-10, 01:08 PM   #5
leezard

Hello all parties! This is a head’s up that the show is one table from being “sold out”. Here is how it will work:

-vendor applications are due at the time of booking. If I have not received your vendor application, you table will be the first to move if someone needs it and gets me this information!!! There are a few people who have booked a long time ago but have not sent in this information, so please do so ASAP.

-table payments are due by August 1st. Remember: your table is not held in stone until it is paid for!

-Once the last table is “booked”, I will begin a waiting list. As of August 1st if those on the waiting list are willing to pay for their table, I will give them one of the ones that have NOT been paid for. This is pretty standard, so please don’t get offended. Proper communication can avoid issues, so please touch base with me!

Vendor packages are changing a little again – it will be smaller this time and more condensed. PLEASE read this and be aware of what is in them to avoid problems. They will be sent out when they are ready.

I’m looking forward to the show! Or, at least, the half of it I will be attending. If you have any questions, please let me know. I look forward to seeing you all there!!
Login to remove ads
Old 07-12-10, 09:37 PM   #6
leezard

THE SHOW IS NOW COMPLETELY BOOKED!!!

I’m a little surprised it happened that fast, actually.

So, for those I have NOT received the vendor application from, you have until FRIDAY to get this filled out. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.

There is already a waiting list, so as of Saturday morning tables will be offered to those on the waiting list who have filled out and sent in the application, in the order the applications have been received.

If for some reason this is not something you can do, please contact me ASAP to make other arrangements.

Thanks everyone!!
Closed Thread