border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-16, 05:43 PM   #1
Keira

Smile Reptile shop?

OK so I have no idea where else to put this so I stuck it here.... I'm moving to Illinois is about 2 weeks right around savanna and I'm trying to find a good place to pick up any supplies for my snake I.e. mice(live) yes I have tried F/T she won't eat them, bedding all that good stuff. I'm trying not to drive all the way to Chicago for a good shop... Any opinions or places would be awesome!!!
Thanks 😁
Login to remove ads
Old 03-04-16, 06:59 PM   #2
Albert Clark

Re: Reptile shop?

Well, congrats on your move! You still have time to order from Reptile Basics for everything except live feeders. Reptile basics has a great, fast and efficient turnaround time for their orders. They have a free shipping option as well. The live feeders I would just pick up at a local Petco or Petland.
Old 03-06-16, 12:08 PM   #3
Keira

I'll look into reptile basics... Thanks for the suggestion! However gotta find a place for feeders if I don't have to go to petco or any of those I usually avoid them ��
Old 03-06-16, 06:18 PM   #4
bigsnakegirl785

Try Craigslist, make an ISO ad for feeder rats, you should be able to find a few people willing to supply you. Other than that, I can really only advise a pet store somewhere.

If not, it might be time to really crack down on switching. Every snake can be switched if you're creative and determined enough. It took me 1.5 years to get my bp switched.

Tags
illinois, mice, shop