sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-22, 10:19 AM   #1
Reptile_Reptile
You can call me JR

12 year update

Hey all I am an old head here that faded away due to life. Maynard (My ball python) unfortunately Passed peacefully in his tank Late 2020. I do not know what caused it unfortunately there was no lead up and he was cleared by a vet for good health before a move. Luckily i know it was relatively peaceful he just went to bed and curled up and never uncurled again. He was a pet store 30 dollar ball python and Id like to think he was given a good life. he died with a full belly, a big tank, and lots of warmth. Just came back to reminisce and add a bit of closure to the grieving process. Probably updating people who have never even interacted with me but thats ok. i hope all of you have many years left with your loved ones. snakes and beyond
When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. -John Lennon
Login to remove ads
Old 02-07-22, 10:28 PM   #2
MM1

Re: 12 year update

Sorry for your loss. I also recently posted about the passing of my long time pet Rudy. Even though they may not have the interactive traits typical of dogs and the like, they still become fixtures in our lives over time and their loss is no less real for true reptile enthusiasts.
Old 02-16-22, 12:28 AM   #3
TheSnakeGirl❤️

I so sorry for your loss. I'm sure you did everything to give your baby a great life.
Old 03-06-22, 08:06 PM   #4
Taylor01

Sorry for your loss...your good memories are proof of your love for your boy.
Closed Thread