border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Python Regius

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-22, 12:10 AM   #1
nakdead

Exclamation ball python help please

so!! i have roughly a 2 year old male bp and lately as he’s gotten older i’ve switched over to rats, before that i was giving him several mice and now i’m just at a singular rat, a usually roughly medium sized one that i would say is quite proportionate to the largest part of his girth, i had just fed him yesterday and yet he’s still angry, which i would usually assume his “anger” is just him being hungry but i figured at this point the rat should be enough? i will try feeding him again tomorrow night but i was just wondering why he seems so mad, and he’s due for a tank cleaning but when he is hungry/angry i can’t take him out to clean his tank because he’s going to very much strike at me, idk if any of this makes sense but i’m just worried about him being so moody, of course i’m no snake whisperer so i can’t directly tell if he is angry but he’s just like got his upper body in an S like shape kinda like he’s abt to strike and he’s just sitting out and about his enclosure instead of hiding like he normally does and he also does this thing sometimes like reaching his head to the top of his tank and i always thought that meant he was hungry but i’m not sure, any advice will be appreciated
Login to remove ads

Tags
ball python, ball python angry, ball python help