border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum
 

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Python Regius

Notices

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-14, 12:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
jonny_l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan-2014
Location: Oakville, ON
Posts: 23
Country:
Black Pastel Orange Ghost

So this is my male Black Pastel Hypo. In this picture he is around 300g. The pic is older. He is now a proven breeder and is breeding as we speak!! Should have some pretty cool Hypo combos popping out in a few months
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BLACK PASTEL HYPO.jpg (18.3 KB, 117 views)
jonny_l is offline  
Login to remove ads
Old 01-13-14, 02:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Kera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun-2013
Location: Palmyra, WI
Age: 16
Posts: 1,076
Country:
Send a message via Skype™ to Kera
Re: Black Pastel Orange Ghost

awesome!
__________________
0.1 IJ (RIP Kera)
0.1 JCP (Bindi)
0.0.1 RTB (Ezio)
xx Call me Hannah
Kera is offline  
Old 01-13-14, 03:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Hurrok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct-2011
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Age: 23
Posts: 1,322
Country:
Re: Black Pastel Orange Ghost

Nice! Can't wait to see what he produces! What have you paired him with?
__________________
1.0 Spider BP // 1.1 Pewter BP // 0.1 Pastel BP // 1.0 Lesser BP //0.1 Mojave BP // 1.0 Mojave Champagne BP // 1.0 Het Pied BP // 0.1 Phantom BP // 0.1 Western Hognose // 1.0 Cinny Sugar BP // 0.1 'Normal' BP // 0.1 Corn // 0.1 G. Rosea
Hurrok is offline  
Old 01-17-14, 09:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul-2013
Posts: 171
Country:
Re: Black Pastel Orange Ghost

This is the reason I dont understand why people dislike balls. Outstounding!
__________________
1.0.1 normal ball pythons, 0.0.1 normal corn, 0.1 red tail, 1.0 bull snake, 1.0 Albino cal king, 0.3.0 pet rats,1.3.0 cats, 2.2.0 dogs, a mixed breed and gender fish tank
Welcome to the zoo
TheZoo is offline  
Old 01-18-14, 10:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Sublimeballs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug-2013
Age: 24
Posts: 837
Country:
Re: Black Pastel Orange Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZoo View Post
This is the reason I dont understand why people dislike balls. Outstounding!
If 80% of the cars on the road were ferraris would you like them as much? I keep balls, I love them just wish they weren't 80% of shows nowadays.

Nice blk pastel OG, is he an Ian g line?

I second the motion to know what he's been paired with.
Sublimeballs is offline  
Login to remove ads
Old 01-18-14, 10:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Mikoh4792's Avatar
 
Join Date: May-2013
Posts: 4,328
Country:
Re: Black Pastel Orange Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZoo View Post
This is the reason I dont understand why people dislike balls. Outstounding!
I think people dislike the ball market rather than ball pythons themselves. It's because people don't see the beauty in normal ball pythons and just want pretty colors/patterns. For example if all the morphs disappeared, how many people would still be breeding ball pythons? It's because of the morphs that there are so many ball python breeders.

^ with that said.... OP that snake looks awesome!
Mikoh4792 is online now  
Old 01-18-14, 11:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
erichillkeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov-2012
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 125
Country:
Re: Black Pastel Orange Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublimeballs View Post
If 80% of the cars on the road were ferraris would you like them as much? I keep balls, I love them just wish they weren't 80% of shows nowadays.
.
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikoh4792 View Post
I think people dislike the ball market rather than ball pythons themselves. It's because people don't see the beauty in normal ball pythons and just want pretty colors/patterns. For example if all the morphs disappeared, how many people would still be breeding ball pythons? It's because of the morphs that there are so many ball python breeders.

^ with that said.... OP that snake looks awesome!

And This
__________________
1.1 Spotted Python 0.0.1 Carpet Python (Coastal x Jungle) 1.1 Royal Python 0.0.1 Banana Kingsnake 1.0 BCC 0.1 Hogg Island Boa 1.1 BCI
erichillkeast is offline  
Old 01-19-14, 09:31 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul-2013
Posts: 171
Country:
Re: Black Pastel Orange Ghost

I guess that makes sence I still love normals but its so cool to see where they have come
__________________
1.0.1 normal ball pythons, 0.0.1 normal corn, 0.1 red tail, 1.0 bull snake, 1.0 Albino cal king, 0.3.0 pet rats,1.3.0 cats, 2.2.0 dogs, a mixed breed and gender fish tank
Welcome to the zoo
TheZoo is offline  
Old 01-19-14, 01:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
jonny_l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan-2014
Location: Oakville, ON
Posts: 23
Country:
Re: Black Pastel Orange Ghost

Thank you for the wonderful comments guys. I was very lucky to have snagged this little stud away. He has been a busy boy thus far this season.
To those who are interested in seeing some of his girlfriends, I am going to make a new thread with all the visual locks I have managed to catch on camera so far.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublimeballs View Post
If 80% of the cars on the road were ferraris would you like them as much? I keep balls, I love them just wish they weren't 80% of shows nowadays.

Nice blk pastel OG, is he an Ian g line?

I second the motion to know what he's been paired with.
I agree with your point, however I would definitely still love Ferraris just as much as I do today…Civics on the other hand..lol.

I also agree there are waaay to many Ball Pythons at shows nowadays. Walking through one almost feels like your at a pet rock exhibit lol.
I would like to start seeing more rare species work their way into the shows. Spice things up a bit!

To answer your question, this is Black Pastel Hypo was produced from a NERD line Hypo. Most of the stuff in my collection is NERD line.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikoh4792 View Post
I think people dislike the ball market rather than ball pythons themselves. It's because people don't see the beauty in normal ball pythons and just want pretty colors/patterns. For example if all the morphs disappeared, how many people would still be breeding ball pythons? It's because of the morphs that there are so many ball python breeders.

^ with that said.... OP that snake looks awesome!

First off, thank you for the comment!

Second, I agree with you. Too many people see the dollar value of these things and then greed takes the reins from there I guess. I love normals, I won't lie when I say I only have one in my collection. But I love her. She is a very nice dark girl that I have had for a few years now. And she's also Het Hypo lol.

I really believe that if you truly love something, stick with it. For me thats Hypos. I love em. Nothing beats them in my eyes and thats why 99% of my collection consists of Hypos.

I don't think I would be so inclined to breed them on the scale (which is not large by any means) that I currently am now if only normals were available. But then again I have seen a handful of normals that BLOW any morph out of the water.


Cheers!
Jonathan Leone
jonny_l is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002-13, Hobby Solutions Inc.

right

SEO by vBSEO 3.1.0