border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum
 

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > Personal Websites!!!

Notices

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-17, 12:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul-2017
Posts: 61
Country:
Reptile Themed Designs

Here's a link to my website. At the moment it's just coffee mugs, but I hope to do other things in the future if it takes off. I'll be doing some other non-snake designs (e.g. Gila Monster), too. Only selling in Japan for now. What do you think? What would you like to see available? Any comments (negative and positive) would be greatly appreciated!

Scales

Or just Google: scales.jp
scales.jp is offline   Reply With Quote
Login to remove ads
Old 08-22-17, 05:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
TLD
Member
 
TLD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun-2017
Posts: 30
Country:
Re: Reptile Themed Designs

I don't have anything helpful to say but I think they're cute!
TLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-17, 07:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul-2017
Posts: 61
Country:
Re: Reptile Themed Designs

Thanks for taking a look.
scales.jp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-17, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Forum Moderator
 
Tsubaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan-2014
Posts: 4,247
Country:
Send a message via Skype™ to Tsubaki
Re: Reptile Themed Designs

They're really nice! Id get them
__________________
Aho ni toriau baka!- Baka wa shinanakya naoranai...
Tsubaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-17, 06:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul-2017
Posts: 61
Country:
Re: Reptile Themed Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubaki View Post
They're really nice!
Thanks! Right now there are 15 designs finished. At the moment I'm just getting started, mainly by selling at reptile events. I've still got a lot of work to do!
scales.jp is offline   Reply With Quote
Login to remove ads
Old 08-24-17, 06:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep-2013
Location: Conyers
Posts: 1,105
Country:
Re: Reptile Themed Designs

They are very pretty mugs, but unless a person is a snake person, I suspect that they will probably not know that they are designed after snake patterns/colors. Nice work!
__________________
JSmith
Jim Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-17, 07:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul-2017
Posts: 61
Country:
Re: Reptile Themed Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Smith View Post
... unless a person is a snake person, I suspect that they will probably not know that they are designed after snake patterns/colors.
I'm thinking of doing some interior design events instead of reptile shows, just to see how much interest I get without saying they're snake patterns. I know the majority of people out there don't like snakes!
scales.jp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-17, 06:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
Forum Moderator
 
Tsubaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan-2014
Posts: 4,247
Country:
Send a message via Skype™ to Tsubaki
Re: Reptile Themed Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scales.jp View Post
I'm thinking of doing some interior design events instead of reptile shows, just to see how much interest I get without saying they're snake patterns. I know the majority of people out there don't like snakes!


I don't think that matters, just see how often ppl walk around with retic or burm patterened bags/shirts/hats. Even if they don't like snakes they still like that stuff. Its "Cool".
__________________
Aho ni toriau baka!- Baka wa shinanakya naoranai...
Tsubaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-17, 09:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec-2016
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 143
Country:
Re: Reptile Themed Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scales.jp View Post
Here's a link to my website. At the moment it's just coffee mugs, but I hope to do other things in the future if it takes off. I'll be doing some other non-snake designs (e.g. Gila Monster), too. Only selling in Japan for now. What do you think? What would you like to see available? Any comments (negative and positive) would be greatly appreciated!

Scales

Or just Google: scales.jp
Those are really nice!
Cricket1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002-17, Hobby Solutions Inc.

right

SEO by vBSEO 3.1.0