border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Morelia Spilota

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-12, 03:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

Kerry King

Does anyone know how I could get a carpet python from Kerry King?? (Guitarist from the band Slayer) I know he sets up booths at expos out west, I believe its called Psychotic Exotics. Ive tried to look it up on the internet and have got no where. Of course Ive found people that selling carpets that say they got them from Kerry but without proof I'm not so sure if I want to chance it. If any one has some info I would greatly appreciate it. Slayer has been one of my favorite bands for a long time and to be able to get one that he produced would be awesome!
Old 10-23-12, 04:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

Re: Kerry King

Look for "psychotic exotics" on the morelia link on kingsnake classifieds, you can't miss the banner. I don't believe he has a website but usually has a good amount of stock to choose from on there.
Old 10-23-12, 10:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awesome Thank you!
Old 10-23-12, 10:20 AM   #4 (permalink)

+1 nicks. He has some sweet zebras and zebra jags up.
2 Black Rats,2 Retics,2 Texas Indigo,1 Albino Chinese Beauty,1 Bull,1 Black Milk,1 YT Cribo,1 Albino Garter,5 Corn Snakes,1 Brooksi,1 VBB,1 MBK,1 Bairds Rat,1 Albino Cal King,1 Pied BP,1 Dumerils Boa,2 Rattlesnakes
Old 10-27-12, 10:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

Lol pretty sure those are two very different Kerry Kings... I met Kerry at Tinley, and he looked very different from the Kerry I remember from Slayer. Regardless, I got my Tiger Jag from him, and it is one of the best snakes I own, both in temperament and health/feeding.
Login to remove ads
Old 10-27-12, 03:14 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrias View Post
Lol pretty sure those are two very different Kerry Kings... I met Kerry at Tinley, and he looked very different from the Kerry I remember from Slayer. Regardless, I got my Tiger Jag from him, and it is one of the best snakes I own, both in temperament and health/feeding.

If there is a cool Carpet Python in North America Kerry King and his Psychotic Exotics probably owns it, or it's one he hatched. California based Carpet Python breeder Kerry King is the first guest of 2012 for kingsnake.com's web radio season and todays interview is now available for download. Kerry and I had a great time talking about what morphs he bred this year, what morphs he plans to breed next year, and what the thinks about the new federal python listing. Kerry and his company Psychotic Exotics are frequent trade show exhibitors at west coast reptile shows when they don't conflict with Slayers tour shedule, so we talked a little about his reptile show plans this year. Will he make it to Arlington or Tinley? And whats the deal with shelf liner? Tune in and you might find out.

And we didn't want to leave you Slayer fans out. We talked about Slayer's one of gig in Austin last year, the plans for this years Mayhem Festival, hitting the European festivals. We also talked about the new albums release date and the possibility of a Slayer U.S. tour in the fall/winter. To download or stream the interview click here http://kingsnake.com/radio/kfk2012a.mp3

Source

- Kerry King talks carpet pythons, python laws, and Slayer
Old 11-01-12, 02:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Morelia Enjoyus Maximus

Lol notice my avatar? Its a pic I did of Kerry years ago. Been my avatar since about 2000.
I had no idea he was into snakes. Very cool thanks.
Old 11-05-12, 05:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
slainte mhath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terranaut View Post
Lol notice my avatar? Its a pic I did of Kerry years ago. Been my avatar since about 2000.
I had no idea he was into snakes. Very cool thanks.
just goes to show you.....

i had no idea Kerry King was into music...

i know him for his morelia breeding

cheers shaun
Old 11-05-12, 03:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Another fyi for the music lovers is Slash formally from Guns n roses is a big herp keeper.
Old 11-05-12, 03:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicks75 View Post
If there is a cool Carpet Python in North America Kerry King and his Psychotic Exotics probably owns it, or it's one he hatched. California based Carpet Python breeder Kerry King is the first guest of 2012 for kingsnake.com's web radio season and todays interview is now available for download. Kerry and I had a great time talking about what morphs he bred this year, what morphs he plans to breed next year, and what the thinks about the new federal python listing. Kerry and his company Psychotic Exotics are frequent trade show exhibitors at west coast reptile shows when they don't conflict with Slayers tour shedule, so we talked a little about his reptile show plans this year. Will he make it to Arlington or Tinley? And whats the deal with shelf liner? Tune in and you might find out.

And we didn't want to leave you Slayer fans out. We talked about Slayer's one of gig in Austin last year, the plans for this years Mayhem Festival, hitting the European festivals. We also talked about the new albums release date and the possibility of a Slayer U.S. tour in the fall/winter. To download or stream the interview click here http://kingsnake.com/radio/kfk2012a.mp3

Source

- Kerry King talks carpet pythons, python laws, and Slayer
lol well I was totally wrong!! Guess that makes my tiger jag even more special to me, Slayer's first few albums are near and dear to my heart
Login to remove ads
Old 11-05-12, 03:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Morelia Enjoyus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrias View Post
lol well I was totally wrong!! Guess that makes my tiger jag even more special to me, Slayer's first few albums are near and dear to my heart
Saw them live for Reign in Blood and South of Heaven. Amazing!!! And yes I am old.
Old 11-05-12, 05:40 PM   #12 (permalink)

Yeah I've seen them about 5 times they put on an awesome show! I'm so used to seeing him without hair and the big goatee its just weird seeing early pics
Old 11-05-12, 06:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Morelia Enjoyus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZStone View Post
Yeah I've seen them about 5 times they put on an awesome show! I'm so used to seeing him without hair and the big goatee its just weird seeing early pics
See for me the short hair or no hair is strange.
Yes I went to high school in the 80's.
Old 11-05-12, 06:54 PM   #14 (permalink)

He does the shows here in Cali. Keep in touch. There is a show here in Los Angeles in Jan. If he is there I will get the contact info for you.
Old 11-19-12, 12:01 PM   #15 (permalink)

Ok. I just went to a Reptile show here in AZ and Psychotic Exotics was there. I picked up a nice Tiger Coastal from them. Todd was and all his cohorts were great help. No Kerry wasn't there but Todd is his partner. I also picked up a kick *** Kerry King shirt. LOL. Here is some contact info as found on their business card. Hope this helps.

Psychotic Exotics
Todd: ph# 714-392-6554
Kerry: email- moreliaman666@aol.com
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread