border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Python Forums > Morelia Spilota

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-17, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

Bredli Python photos

Took my female bredli python out for some photos the other day, she decided to go for a swim... thanks for looking

Login to remove ads
Old 06-06-17, 11:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

Re: Bredli Python photos

Awesome pictures of a beautiful snake Snoop. I'll be so happy when my Bredli gets some size on him. He seems to be growing so slow.
0.1 Albino Bull Snake (She-RA)~ 1.0 Snow Bull Snake (Apollo)~ 1.0 Coastal Carpet Python (Chomper)~ 1.0 JCP (Shredder)~ 1.0 Bredl Python (S'ven)~ 0.1 JJ x JCP (Trinity)~ 0.1 Albino Carpet Python (Akasha)~ 1.0 Olive Python (Nigel)
EL Ziggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-17, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

Gorgeous photos!
0.0.1 ball python Bud - 3.3 BI Cloud, sunglow Nymeria, ghost Tirel, anery motley Crona, ghost Howl, jungle Dominika - 2.0 garter snake eastern Demigod, checkered Draco - 0.1 retic Riverrun - 1.1 BRB Sanji, hypo Homura - RIP Guin and Morzan, 1.1 Picasso stripe BRB
bigsnakegirl785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-17, 11:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Really nice snake - love their markings. They still have a bredli at my favourite store for the ridiculous price of something like $70. Still very tempted but have to think carefully now about what final species I add as space is running out
Old 06-06-17, 11:46 PM   #5 (permalink)

Good looking girl, how long is she? Is the male significantly thinner? I've never sexed either of my carpet pythons, but the jungle/cross looks similar regarding girth relative to length, so I figure likely a female.
14.14 Dominican red mountain boas, 0.0.1 Jungle cross carpet python, 0.0.1 IJ carpet python, 1.1 BCI, 0.1 Dumeril's boa, 0.1 Everglades rat snake, 0.1 thayeri kings, 1.1 Elaphe climacophora, 1.0 fire bull, 0.1 normal bull, 1.1 Candoia paulsoni tasmai. 1.1 Elaphe prasina, 1.0 speckled king, 0.1 infernalis, 0.1 Okeetee corn, 1.0 Woma python
toddnbecka is offline   Reply With Quote
Login to remove ads
Old 06-07-17, 05:42 AM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks guys! We got this girl as an adult, I believe she's around 4 years old.

Dannybgoode-I know I'm supposed to tell you to jump the gun and get one, but I think if I were you and getting something of this size I'd go for a different species by of course it's all personal preference lol. I love my bredlis and they're well behaved however not my favorite species.

Toddnbecka-I'd guess she's around 6-7 ft? I'll have to try to get a length soon. Our male is 1 year younger than her I believe and he's probably about 5 ft long but significantly thinner.
Old 06-07-17, 10:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

I was off on my ages, the male is a 2013 het g-stripe and the female is a 2012. Some photos for size comparison, though. The male is much smaller, first 2 photos.