border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-02, 11:17 AM   #16 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle
!!!

Hey Mike! You guys have the best Park in the League man! By far. Concessions were a little weak, but Commonwealth is a kick-a$$ stadium man!

Old 11-26-02, 11:48 AM   #17 (permalink)

Another great pic.

I love seeing it that full. What was the attendance?

I was at the game against Calgary this year where we had the biggest crowd in Eskimo history and 4th biggest in CFL history (including Grey Cups). This Sunday must have come close to that or more.
Old 11-26-02, 05:32 PM   #18 (permalink)

NIce pic's jeff,

hey I am just having a little bit a rivalry against edmonton just a bit of fun. But i do play football and I found that the game is alot faster on terf than grass thats why I prefer it. plus it pores more blood out and I loved it. got to love being a plugger, smashing those damn qb's into the ground. I have the second record at my school for sacks, my brother has the first and he was a defensive end. hopefully I will be playing colts in 2 years if i don't go to u of vic.

Laurier

LAU)2IE)2
Old 11-26-02, 05:41 PM   #19 (permalink)

Ah...the good old days of High School Football....those were good times.
Old 11-26-02, 10:00 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle

Don't go to Uvic man!! They have no football team. And a University without a football team is like a cage without a reptile! Useless!!

Mike, the attendance was 62,531. But there MUST have been more people there. All the seats were full, but so was the concourse, standing room places (ie. under the Jumbotron) and the bathrooms! I would say 70,000 in the park, with 63,000 people sitting down. But the official attendance was 62,531.
Old 11-27-02, 11:49 AM   #21 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Tom P
Laurier, I was a QB for the worst High School Team in Calgary in 1994-97. What school were you at?

I also love the rivalry between Calgary/Edmonton!! It is awesome to take shots at each other. But I really do like the Commenwealth better, cause when I got hammered by Defensive ends and linebacker, the grass was much nicer to fall onto.

Tom P
Old 11-27-02, 05:21 PM   #22 (permalink)

I am at bishop carroll. This year we got moved to div 3 because we are one of the smallest schools in calgary. But we won and next year they are moving us back to div 2 because school in div 3 sucked. So whats the worst school, judging by the fact you live in the SE (i believe you told me mckenzie once) it would have to be pearson, forest lawn or e. p. scarlet.

Next year won't be to much fun because we have no QB but we have the best running back in the city. Our defense shouldn't be to back but the lines consist of very small guy, guys about 6'2 and 180 pounds. But I am hoping to get 12 sacks next year, at least.

Laurier

LAU)2IE)2
Old 11-27-02, 05:46 PM   #23 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Tom P
Good guessing!! i was living in the SW during High School, so I was at E.P. Scarlett. that was back in 1994-97. I was the QB and I think i had the record for getting sacked!! LOL. We were terrible, but I got to play in the Alberta North/South Game, thats when I plyed in Edmonton, nad let me tell you, it was much better getting my face slammed into the ground when it was a grass field!!
Old 11-27-02, 08:51 PM   #24 (permalink)

Ya, my mom won't let me play north/ south because when my brother went to play a guy who he really messed up was there as well and he chop blocked my brother and screwed up his knees. Took him a year to re-gain strength in that knee. so I am not allowed to play north /south even though I really want to. To many running backs have been hurt by me.

E. P, ya they have never been to good of a team. BUt you having the record for getting sacked the most, well being a qb you have alot of thinking going on, and you hope your full back will protect you ***. ahh well take it easy.

Laurier

LAU)2IE)2
Old 11-27-02, 11:45 PM   #25 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to tightsqueeze
send the pics of the nake bettie this way to spike_1981@hotmail.com....lol
have fun bro
jay

:firestart
Closed Thread