sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-04, 05:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
well she said in the first post that they checked all of the cages for locks, so I'm guessing these snakes were taken just because they were unlocked
Old 07-22-04, 05:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to exotic_66
wow that really sucks
the pet store that i work at (reptile dep.)
also had a couple things taken..but no idea who took them because we did not have a camera facing our departement which was totally stupid ..i think each departement should have a camera on them all the time!
we had a brazilian rainbow boa taken and also a very cute frilled dragon. With the brazilian ..the cage was unlocked because of idiot staff! With the frilled what happened was ...a lady had fainted right beside the big octogone tank and knocked one of the sides out of the tank and therefore we had to place the frilly in a smaller enclosure then one of our staff thought we could replace the side of the tank with CARDBOARD so he taped the cardboard in place and placed the frilled dragon back in which was marked at $750 .So obviously a couple days later when we were all busy with sales and carry outs some one decided to smash in the cardboard (very easily)and take little frilly away.

Old 07-22-04, 07:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
Former Moderator no longer active
Ruff N' Stuff,
I edited the name out of your post. If you, or anyone else, has any names they suspect may be involved, please send it to Youkai via email or private messaging service. We ask that names not be named in most cases (however it is obviously ok in the case of a theft in which the culprit has been publicly caught and that sort of thing), and especially when there is no proof, just suspicion. Thanks for understanding :sun:
Old 08-09-04, 06:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to dia Send a message via MSN to dia
We had a beautiful Frilled Dragon stolen from the Burlington SuperPet. Not sure exactly how, but it seems like the tank was left unlocked. [One of the other staff pointed out that the glass an be pulled out, so they migth have nabbed him that way.]
I just hope whoever stole him is taking care of him.
Closed Thread