border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-04, 10:30 PM   #16 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Invictus
Hamilton is just on FIYAH!
Old 07-04-04, 03:02 AM   #17 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle
Fatty Mac could have a wonderful swan song this year. And they got Montford and Cheatwood on the ends so you KNOW the D-line is going to bring it every game.

Bummers got SWAC? That sucks. But I guess Elfrid ending up on an 0-3 team is pretty funny. Heh heh buh-bye Ritchie. Maybe Dunigan can have his job when he gets fired from Calgree as well?

Hee hee.................
Old 07-04-04, 11:11 PM   #18 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to alex_33
Exciting game today, I expected a blow-out after the first quarter but congrats to Calgary on that come-back, I was ALMOST dissapointed to see Calgary lose after that more than impressive comeback. Danny Mac sure seemed to fall back to earth after the first quarter, I wonder what happened...
Old 07-04-04, 11:16 PM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle
I think Call-gree's defence just woke up. They were playing zone defence the whole game and Fatty Mac just picked them apart. Have vets like Macaroni Mike helped as well. He finds holes. No question.

Poor poor Stamps. I feel bad for Dunigan, but I never liked Crandell anyways.
Old 07-04-04, 11:44 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Invictus
Crandell had one good season with us, but I knew he'd be a flash in the pan. Granted, today's comeback left the Ticats shaking their heads going "WTF?!?!?!?!"
Login to remove ads
Old 07-05-04, 12:13 AM   #21 (permalink)

The downfall of the Stamps the last 4 years is when they gave Crandell a new contract after the 2001 Grey Cup that they won. It ended their search for a starting quarterback because they mistakingly thought they had one. They could have a Kerry Joseph or a Ricky Ray or a Marcus Brady playing for them right now.
Old 07-06-04, 02:07 PM   #22 (permalink)

Well week 3 is over now, and I'm glad to see the East is still undefeated versus the West..

Week 4 is coming up soon, feel free to put you predictions for the week in here.

I'm Going with:
Saskatchewan 30 - Winnipeg 13
Ottawa 36 - Montreal 33
Edmonton 23 - B.C. 28
Toronto 28 - Hamilton 23

Old 07-06-04, 07:01 PM   #23 (permalink)

Hamilton is going to KILL the Argos. Allen is the Argos' ONLY chance to win. Micheal Bishop CANNOT play quarterback in the CFL. He'd do better as a running back. I would say that Bishop will throw no less than 4 interceptions.

Rider are in TOUGH against the Bummers. 0-4 in the 'Peg and heads will roll. Still gotta pull for my team though. I say 26-23 is the final for the Green and White.

BC score looks great (and I will BE AT THAT GAME - woo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

Montreal will end Ottawa's surprise run, but not by much.
Old 07-06-04, 08:50 PM   #24 (permalink)

I agree that the Argos really dont have much of a chance against Hamilton, but I can't give up hope on them just yet...

And I sure hope the Riders win, I for some reason just can't stand the Bombers

I think that this is Ottawa's year, the allouettes have had their time to shine, It will be a close game, but the 'Gades will come out on top this time....I hope!
Old 07-06-04, 09:53 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
And I sure hope the Riders win, I for some reason just can't stand the Bombers
LOL!!!! Lots of people feel that way!!
Old 07-06-04, 09:54 PM   #26 (permalink)

Kerry Joseph is the MAN!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-04, 12:08 AM   #27 (permalink)

Well I went 2-2, but was I ever off on the scores! There really wasn't any close games this week, which is a bit dissapointing, but hey the Argos won, so I can't complain

I really hated to see the Alouttes win, even though they outplayed the 'Gades, I sure would love to see the Als lose for a change.

But how was the Lions game? There didn't seem to be too many people out, any idea on the attendance for that game? Hope you had fun, although its pretty hard not to have fun at a cfl game, even if it is being played indoors....
Old 07-12-04, 12:52 AM   #28 (permalink)

Man, you did better than I did bro! The Lions game SUCKED, but at least we got hammered at the Cactus Club afterwards. Attendance was 23,000. Kinda crappy seeing as my last game there was 29,500. But what can you expect from the worst sports city in Canada (North America?) and two teams that suck (BC without Dickenson) and a very very hot Friday evening.

The week coming is going to be sweeet though. Gotta get my Sports Action tickets on Wednesday! Woo-hoo!
Old 07-14-04, 02:36 AM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kevin McRae
O yah bombers are only 1-2.............they had a bye in week 3...................................the bomber game was horrible.................well the conditions were.......who knew it could rain for a whole game?
Old 07-14-04, 03:26 AM   #30 (permalink)

Only in Winterpeg eh Kevin? I think the addition of SWAC (Payton) is going to vault the Bombers into 2nd place in the west (right behing my Roughriders, of course).

Closed Thread