border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-04, 05:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
Yve

the show was great! packed all day and never a moments rest! Its a miracle I walked away with only a bunch of feeders!lol...well....I did win a smokin' t-shirt...that was perty cool....I usual have bad luck in gambling..lol
Old 04-18-04, 05:19 PM   #17 (permalink)

damn it i was looking for a camain but i could not find one
Old 04-18-04, 05:19 PM   #18 (permalink)

I really enjoyed the show, especially because it was so well organized. I picked up a juvenile Irian Jaya Blue Tongue Skink, an adult male African fat tail gecko and a (probably female) Aft that's het. for amelanistic from Painted Desert Geckos. Oh, and a heck of a lot of crickets that are currently singing their hearts out. Awesome show!
Old 04-18-04, 05:42 PM   #19 (permalink)

it was a great show! we picked up a female ball, a probe set, some sphagnum moss, a cork bark hide, and nearly my girlfriends weight in frozen bunnies :P
Old 04-18-04, 05:45 PM   #20 (permalink)

It was a great show!! Great crowd!!!
We had a great time!!!

Thanks once again Grant and everyone else involved.

Paul and Lorraine Gillard
Old 04-18-04, 05:53 PM   #21 (permalink)

i liked the speakers-that was great!Nice to see some faces i dont see much either.
I was very well behaved and only bought a Uroplatus lineatus male and some crickets.
Old 04-18-04, 07:05 PM   #22 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Sunrunner Send a message via Yahoo to Sunrunner
I had a great time, nice to have seen some people I knew, I did not meet alot of the people from ssnakess though it was hard to know who was who. Next time everyone will have to come say hello as I am fairly shy in real life

It was a great show!! Thanks to all involved

~Kim~

Last edited by Sunrunner; 04-18-04 at 09:10 PM..
Old 04-18-04, 07:11 PM   #23 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to SaIiLdVaEnR
I'm happy I got to meet a few people again and some for the first time. People like Lex, Nick, Dave, Kayla, Sue, Rob, Linds, Yve, and Nicky. I had a great time and brought home quite a haul. Thanks guys,

Aidan
Old 04-18-04, 07:21 PM   #24 (permalink)

That was the best PC show I'd ever been to!! Still not quit the calibre of our American neighbors expos but give it time! I purchased a het amel fat tail gecko, a hovabator and the usual box-o-crickets. Found everything I needed and lots I just wanted but couldn't afford. Way to go Grant!!
Old 04-18-04, 07:23 PM   #25 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to alex_33
I agree, awesome show! I picked up a female ball python and an Andean Milksnake, both are so far amazing snakes. Let's just hope the ball will eat for me :s.
Old 04-18-04, 08:13 PM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to chappy Send a message via MSN to chappy
Definitely the best show I've been to yet!!! I had a great time except my legs are a little tired running back and forth trying to get reception and other things for Mr. Kameka :P:P:P I picked up a pair of het albinos from Chris Marshell and I won a picture that I have been harassing Steve about for the past 3 shows lol I was hoping to pick up another pair of boas but that didn't go as planned. I'm really looking forward to the next expo, hopefully someone will have some aneries.

Great Job Grant and everyone else at PCPC!!!

Nick
Old 04-18-04, 08:34 PM   #27 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Emily-Fisher
Yes, the show was awesome! Although I didn't meet everybody who I wanted to meet, I sure had a blast! There were SO many amazing animals! I should have brought more money... but at least I brought home an adorable black widow spider named Shelob.. she's amost full grown. GORGEY-ORGEOUS!! The Arachnophiliacs table was sick. I saw a P. METALLICA for the first time in person... I almost died!!!! I also have tons of other animals on my wishlist now... so yeah, overall, an awesome show!! Oh and Aidan.. what about me?? I AM your sister, afterall...

Last edited by Emily-Fisher; 04-18-04 at 09:53 PM..
Old 04-18-04, 09:03 PM   #28 (permalink)

Thanks all for the positive feedback with the Expo. Its nice to hear after the long hours. The new facility really sets a whole new standard for Expos here in Ontario. When it comes down to each expo though its the team that is behind the scene that counts. The heart and sole of each event are close friends helping out to make each Expo a special day for all to enjoy. Please allow me to offer some special thanks to Tony L, Roy S, Steve Marks, Corey W, Matt K, Nick, Darryl, Margaret B, PAPA Horgan, Joe, Barb, Jeff, Vince, Mark, Kurtis, Matt R, Melly and the Snake Bar team Devin and Steven F. As well the guys at Bar B Q who were overwhelmed all day LOL, but made some kick a** steaks on request.

A gratious thanks to Neil Meister, BAZ, Wes Papineau and MR Ralph Davis who all made some fabulous presentations!

Please feel free to email me your suggestions on how to better the Expo. I look forward to seeing everyone again on June 13th.

Grant Crossman
www.reptileexpo.ca
www.portcreditpets.com
pcpcmail@rogers.com

Last edited by PortCreditPets; 04-19-04 at 09:12 AM..
Old 04-18-04, 09:04 PM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Bartman
You deserve a grammy!!!!!

But an EXCellent show yet again! Cant wait for the next one...
Old 04-18-04, 09:13 PM   #30 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to SaIiLdVaEnR
Oh, well, If you are my sister than I didn't really need to meet you then eh? You're kinda always there then, eh? :P

Aidan
Closed Thread