border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-04, 01:23 PM   #61 (permalink)

He just replies to anything to move up on posts,which is not right,,like after every pic "Cool snake" that is just crap ,,,posting to move up on the food chain....I have had enough,,if i wanted Drama i would watch a soap opera,,this stops here for me

I,m finished with this!!!! GOOD BYE

Last edited by carpetman; 01-23-04 at 02:01 PM..
Old 01-23-04, 01:57 PM   #62 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to snakebeginner
Well carpetman I just wanted people to feel welcomed coming to my thread. and I just want them to come and keep posting so we can have interesting discussions. I also dont want to fight with you. I said im sorry. so can we please be civil to eachother. and please dont leave this forum cause I know I over reacted. so please lets get along.
Old 01-23-04, 02:14 PM   #63 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to emroul
How do you know he's replying to anything just to "get further up on the food chain"? People don't post their pictures of their beautiful animals for them to get ignored. Who cares if he posts to pictures, and says "Cool snake". Maybe he really thinks its a cool looking snake. I know I do. So what...? He also probably hasn't seen many of these "common" snakes that he replies to, and when he see's them, he literally thinks "Cool snake!". I don't know, but neither do you. So what's the point. I mean, it has to give something away when his username is "snakebeginner". It's not like he came on here to be a troll or spam something.

He looks like a good guy, to me, even though that one post he made was completely unnecissary. He learned and apologized. Now be a grown-up and move on; it was a petty mistake.

Jennifer
Old 01-23-04, 02:15 PM   #64 (permalink)

Drama is right....dont want to be involved

Coolest snake GreggM,s Gabboon she,s a beauty
Old 01-23-04, 02:19 PM   #65 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to snakebeginner
thank you Jennifer for the message. That makes me feel better. And I do say "cool snake"and stuff like that cause I havnt seen to many different types of snakes and I do think they are all cool. and I am obsesed with snakes now too. (it used to be tarantulas)
Login to remove ads
Old 01-23-04, 02:26 PM   #66 (permalink)

Okay after looking through what was mostly arguments, and a few snakes, Bugs is the one for me. Bichiraddict is my next favorite.
Owned by an awesome husband (Lasher), our beautiful daughter, Reagan, Major Trouble (pound puppy), Rayden (pound puppy), Willow Mekare (door step puppy), Cheney (another door step puppy), Rynn (Bearded dragon), 21 snakes (not enough room to name them all) and 2 Leopard Geckos.
Old 01-23-04, 02:32 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by carpetman
He just replies to anything to move up on posts,which is not right,,like after every pic "Cool snake" that is just crap ,,,posting to move up on the food chain....I have had enough,,if i wanted Drama i would watch a soap opera,,this stops here for me

Nice assumption there. Why are you so obsessed with what he is doing and how he is posting anyway? So what if he is posting to "move up his post count?" Everyone posts and their post count gets moved up. He's not spamming, he's not posting constant, random junk, so WHO CARES? He is asking questions and responding to posts the same way as everyone else does. Is he suppose to go in-depth in responding to people who post pictures of their snakes?

And what difference does it make if one is a "real snake keeper" or not? Do you deserve more respect than him here because you have more snakes than he does? No! Everyone deserves respect, from those who have hundreds in their colletion to those who haven't even purchased any reptiles yet but who are looking to get into the hobby.

Man, he's even apologized to you and you are still acting like a little brat, running off stomping your feet and crying. I hate it when people threaten to leave discussion forums. Is everyone suppose to beg you to stay? You're acting rude and inconsiderate, even after snake<b>beginner</b> apologized.

Grow up for crying out loud! None of this even started until you went and made that comment about him not having any snakes (again, WHO CARES?), as if he doesn't have any right to be here. YOU need to think before you speak, because if you hadn't said anything, this thread would be just as calm and enjoyable as it was in the beginning.

And my vote goes to Bugs
Old 01-23-04, 02:40 PM   #68 (permalink)

Elevation:

*Standing and Applauding you*. I agree with you 100%. Not that it matters to anyone. )
Owned by an awesome husband (Lasher), our beautiful daughter, Reagan, Major Trouble (pound puppy), Rayden (pound puppy), Willow Mekare (door step puppy), Cheney (another door step puppy), Rynn (Bearded dragon), 21 snakes (not enough room to name them all) and 2 Leopard Geckos.
Old 01-23-04, 02:50 PM   #69 (permalink)

Leave it to others to open their mouths,elevation24 and mrs ogle kiss my a**,,when was this any of your business,,their is all kinds of other sites on snakes this is not the only one!!!!!!
Old 01-23-04, 02:55 PM   #70 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to daver676
Quote:

Liar.

A good friend will come bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "Damn. We ****ed up!"
Login to remove ads
Old 01-23-04, 02:56 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
their is all kinds of other sites on snakes this is not the only one!!!!!!
Then by all means, go and post on those sites. No one is forcing you stay here, nor is anyone forcing you to reply.. Maybe they other sites will like your attitude..

Thread Closed..
Closed Thread