border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-03, 03:19 PM   #16 (permalink)

ive never seen a ghost, but ive seen ufos, big flashing balls of light, im talking the size of a helicopter, and there was nothing around, it like wing lights of an airplane and stuff like that

btw is anybody else getting goose bumps reading these stories?
Old 11-30-03, 03:34 PM   #17 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Lisa Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
what about out of body experiences. anyone had any of those?

May you live in interesting times.
Old 11-30-03, 03:42 PM   #18 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to reptile boi
I saw a ghost once. I was in bed and couldnt sleep and it was 2:00am and i was listening to my cd player in bed and when i went to put my cd player on the desk beside my bed i saw a little girls face kinda figure that came up in a puff of smoke, and once i saw that i hid under my blanket that whole night and tried to fall asleep. I thought i was the only one who saw a ghost!

Thanks,
Ben
5 seconds of your life
Old 11-30-03, 03:48 PM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to sketchy4
do you think its true that dogs can tell when a ghost is nearby? i hear they bark whenever one is around.
www.mowermusic.com
:eb:
Old 11-30-03, 04:05 PM   #20 (permalink)

We lived in a really old plantation house a few years ago. Very huge open house. It was 9ish and I kept hearing something in the dining room so I went in there to see what it was. I flipped on the light, didnt see anything, then flipped it back off. As soon as the light clicked off i heard a voice beside my ear whisper "hello". I flipped the light back on thinking maybe my sister was f'ing with me, but no one was there. Needless to say after a few freaky instances happening, we moved out.
Never seen a ghost, but it's really hard to come up with an excuse for some of the stuff that happened.
Old 11-30-03, 04:16 PM   #21 (permalink)

When my grandmother passed away I was sleeping in the family farmhouse and all of a sudden in the middle of the night the dogs started to howl and acted just terrified. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary but it was just about the most chilling thing I ever experienced. Needless to say I didn't sleep much that night.
Old 11-30-03, 09:54 PM   #22 (permalink)

When I was little, maybe 5 or 6, my family lived in a townhouse in Windsor. We had a little dog named Monchue and he used to howl occasionally in the middle of the night for long periods of time. We used to keep it in a crate in the kitchen. It was terrifying.

Many times, when I was laying in bed with my eyes closed, I could feel something crawl on my bed. It would walk around on top of me. Not human size, small, like Guinea Pig size. Walking on two legs though. I would be so terrified that I couldn't open my eyes or move. I thought that if I pretended to be asleep and breathed shallow enough, it would leave me alone. I never saw anything because I would close my eyes really tight. I thought for sure that I was awake though.

Honestly, I now think that it was my imagination or something, maybe a nightmare. It was very realistic to me though and still scares me. I haven't thought about it in a very long time. Come to think of it, it could have been some kind of sleep disorder or something. At the time, I was doing allot of sleep walking. The only time ever in my life, while living in that house. I did it quite often. My parents often caught me trying to pee in the bath tub and closets and what not lol. I gues you never know what it was, it was very, very real to me then.
Old 11-30-03, 10:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
Neo

Send a message via AIM to Neo
again trying to delude the concept of no such thing as ghosts ppl get muscle spasms i know i do all the time and it feels like someone is tapping you or something.. happens all the time. specially in bed when some of your circulation gets cut
Old 11-30-03, 10:26 PM   #24 (permalink)
Site Supporter

Ghosts no I have not but I have had many experances that can not be explained by the current scientific community.

2 examples although I could give more.

I woke up in the middle of the night once went and woke up my parents and told them that my grandmother had just died I was so conviced that they called my aunt who lived beside my grandmother in an apartment and had her check on her and she was really dead. at the time we were over 1000 miles from my grandmother and the death was unexpected.

I took a few counseling classes in college because I am one of those people that others seem to want to talk to and I wanted to actually be able to help. I am usually very good at reading people. But this one time in a coffee shop there was a person I was talking with about a problem he had and he was trying to explain something to me and I just wasn't getting it. Well any way he reaches over and touches my arm and BAM the hair on my back stands up and I can litterally "read his book" I mean I told him stories from his childhood and described how people in his life looked. It freeked me out some but it really scared him. He thought I was like psychic and stuff.

Remember you must believe first before you can see.

Charles

1.0 Chinese Water Dragon (Timon), 1.0 cat (Maxwell), 1.1 Leos, 0.0.1 Pacman Frogs. Always expanding.
Old 11-30-03, 10:29 PM   #25 (permalink)

Neo, spasms are possible. You never know. Like I said, I was sleep walking all the time. I was sooo little that anything could have seemed real. Regardless, it was extremely terrifying. It hasn't ever happened before or since we lived in that house though. I guess I'll never know what was happening.

Actually, I have had spasms as an adult that make me jerk enough to wake me up. It wasn't like that. To me, it felt like small feet walking on me. I thought that I could feel some weight. Anyhow, you never know. Don't think I'm a weirdo or anything =).

Last edited by Dani33; 11-30-03 at 10:33 PM..
Login to remove ads
Old 11-30-03, 10:37 PM   #26 (permalink)
Neo

Send a message via AIM to Neo
eh, i dont think ur a weirdo at all. i just like to try to offer explainations so that i dont wet my pants lol. these things freak me out
Old 11-30-03, 11:54 PM   #27 (permalink)

I am sure ghosts exist. I have never seen one but I know people who have. Even if 95% of the sightings are false, there is something real about the other 5%.

P
Old 12-01-03, 12:29 AM   #28 (permalink)

BOO!!

Seriously, you guys are freaking me out!
:Mark
Old 12-01-03, 09:23 AM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Slannesh
Dani: Depending on where you felt the pressure of something walking on you it may have been Sleep Paralysis. It's a sleep disorder that occurs when the mechanisms in your brain that allow you to dream and the ones that keep us from moving while we sleep are active at the same time. Most people who suffer from it report feeling pressure on their chests as if someone is sitting on them. Auditory and visual hallucinations are also commonly reported.

Night Terrors is another sleep disorder that can cause similar symptoms as to what you described. People are often jolted awake by something frightening but then can't remember what, only that they're awake and scared. I'm told that it's a lot harder on the partner of the person with the night terrors as they often wake up screaming and crying for no apparent reason.
Old 12-01-03, 09:43 AM   #30 (permalink)
Site Supporter

Never seen or heard anything, but the NERD line orange ghost is pretty cool looking....

Chris
Closed Thread