sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-03, 05:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Emily-Fisher
When you get a surprise visit of policeman wanting to search your place for marijuana cause neighbors complain you always have neons on.
Oh man, lmao!! A while ago, I had Smeagol's red light on and when I went outside to walk the dogs, my neighbors stopped me to ask if I happened to be growing pot *sigh*
Old 11-26-03, 05:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
The organic veggies in your fridge are not for human consumption.
Old 11-26-03, 06:10 PM   #18 (permalink)
When you ask your principal if you can keep rats in the freezer part of the bar fridge she has in her classroom where she keeps her lunch.
Old 11-26-03, 06:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
Send a message via Skype™ to SerpentLust
When you have your own freezer in your bedroom for rodents because family members get nervous with dead mice in the fridge.

When you only enjoy talking to people who know something about reptiles or actually care what you're talking about, which is reptiles.

When you sit in silence for an hour wanting to talk about reptiles but knowing no one will care

When you circle EVERY school project in some way around your snake

(Yes, all have been me lol)

"A rattlesnake that doesn't bite teaches you nothing."
Old 11-26-03, 07:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Nicky
when u wake up every three or so hours to change the frogs water and make sure its clean... when u spend all day tearing apart your room trying to find them when they magically escape from there cage... when u bring them to school and ditch acouple of classes to make sure your corn will eat his mouse because u didn't have time in the morning. when u bake a cake for its birthday even thoe it can;t eat it it just seemed like the right thing to do at the time lol.
Kayla Young
1.2 Corns, 0.1 Ball python, 0.1.2 crested gecko's and 0.0.1 Bearded dragon
Login to remove ads
Old 11-26-03, 08:15 PM   #21 (permalink)
when you go to by a bottle of back ease because you need to move your burm the next day.
when you see puppys and inadvertantly say its a nice clutch
when you refer to you kids as neonates
Old 11-26-03, 09:08 PM   #22 (permalink)
Veteran Member
When your jealous girlfriend isn't jealous of other girls, but of your snakes. Seriously... "You spend all your ____ing time in that ____ing room" LOL. Mark I.
Mark's GONE SNAKEE! working with select Colubrids (Corns, GB Kings, EIs) and Woma Pythons
All stock parasite free and established on F/T prey. No PMs please email at
Old 11-27-03, 12:39 AM   #23 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Darren179
your only 16 and you already ruined your credit rating because you cant pay your bills because you cant stop buying herps and herp products.
if there was a beggining of time. What was before it?
Old 11-27-03, 01:25 AM   #24 (permalink)
"Your wife goes to the cupboard to get a tupperware container, but you have them all utilized as water dishes."......I know that feeling, my woman hates me for that.

...when you are jumping from rock to rock catching lizards at the park to feed crotes, all along folks stare at you from afar like your a mad man.

...when you have to explain to the cashier that the heat pads are for a snake, not your bad back.

...when you explain to your girlfriend why you stole all the pillow cases for your long drive out of town the night before.

...when you remove the working lightbulb out of the bathroom to temporarily replace your lizards basking light.

...when you freezer is filled with more rats and DOR snakes than icecubes and ice cream.

hmmmm, I am sure there are hundreds more........
Beau Medlar

Rattlesnakes of Arizona
Old 11-27-03, 05:32 AM   #25 (permalink)
"You spend all your ____ing time in that ____ing room" LOL. Mark I.
I get that but in regards to the 6 hours I spend every Sunday cleaning the rat room, not the snake room.
Login to remove ads
Old 11-27-03, 07:10 AM   #26 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to ChristinaM
- when the cashier at the grocers asks you what kind of veggie that is, and you reply you don't know, it's lizard food.

(for the longest time I could not remember "endive")

- when you spend more time fixing your reptiles dinners than your own

-when you won't fork over $300 for new blinds because you think that's ridiculously expensive, but you will fork it over for a sick reptile.

My hubby throws that one in my face all the time. The fact that I wouldn't spend xxx money on nicer blinds, but I will spend xxx on a reptile without thinking twice. hmmmmmm
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with stupidity
Old 11-27-03, 09:00 AM   #27 (permalink)
When your waredrobe is filled with old pants and finally you see a nice pair of pants at only 39.95$ (that would last at least 1 or 2 years) and don't take it, but the same day you write a check of 375.46$ for frozen mice !! (that will last 3 months)

Reading you guys makes me feel alot better knowing me and my girlfriend are not alone,, but I still think you're all a bunch of freaks that don,t know how to set priorities...

WYZ and Meduza the freaks !
Cornsnakes / JCP / Sinaloan Milk / BRB / Veiled / ATB / WLP / Crested Geckos / Uroplatus Henkeli / Vietnamese Cave gecko / Chinese Cave gecko *What's Available*

Last edited by wyz; 11-27-03 at 09:02 AM..
Old 11-27-03, 09:06 AM   #28 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Dark_Angel_25
when you always take pictures of your herps, and bring them to work to show people, even when they don't want to see them!!

when you are talking to friends and family as say things like "oh and yesterday Cleo did the CUTEST thing"

When your record log book is neater and more comprehensive than you homework!
If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
Old 11-27-03, 09:21 AM   #29 (permalink)
when your standing in line at petsmart and some one says "aw those are they make good pets?" and you say 'hmmmm never thought of that"

the power company knows when your timers go off
I got a bunch of snakes and a bunch of guns
Old 11-27-03, 06:35 PM   #30 (permalink)
When the first thing you do when you get home is see what's going on at ..........
there is no "I" in team but there is an "I" in win.
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread