border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-03, 01:46 PM   #76 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to jaybox_reptiles
Hey brig i dont think you went too long at all i really enjoyed reading that post and i think i got some good info out of it thinks

Jay
Old 11-24-03, 02:12 PM   #77 (permalink)

You talk to your teacher today?
www.SCReptiles.com 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Old 11-24-03, 02:30 PM   #78 (permalink)

Im out of school this whole week for thanksgiving but tomarrow i have to go in for some testing so i will talk to him then thx

Jay
Old 11-24-03, 03:18 PM   #79 (permalink)

Good luck! =)
www.SCReptiles.com 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Old 11-24-03, 03:58 PM   #80 (permalink)

The meaning of any communication lies in the response. Simply put, if you get into trouble because of what was said, and it happens continually, it is because of the way in which you are doing it. It is obvious that they do not receive the message as reasonable. The words may not have been curses, but the attitude and tone of your voice make up 85% of the communication - the actual words only 15%. Thus, if you want people (authority or not) to treat you better, take responsibility for the message that they get -- the way you're doing it isn't working -- try something else.
Login to remove ads
Old 11-24-03, 04:06 PM   #81 (permalink)

Hey jay,

Glad to see your getting smarter with your ways, i know what your talking about exactly. Infact i got kicked out of my middle school for something that i didnt think i did, but when i sat there and thought about it, it scared the **** outta me because it all sunk in, and i knew that even though i may not have done that one thing, enough led up to it that i was screwed anyway. I knew if i stayed with the "I dont give a *hit about what you think" thoughts, my life wasn't going anywhere.

I dont know what age you are, but i am 14 and doing well now without the attd. If you just loose it you will get so much further in life, not to mention you will be happier.

Also, just in case you think you are a "rebel" and people look at you like that. Dont forget you are only 1 person out of 8 billon or so, nobody really cares about wtf you do, they can just dump you as for them it will be one less jerk to deal with, infact they are probably happy your gone for awhile. If you think its cool to be like that its really isn't, you really just look like a gaint *sshole.

All i am saying is that im glad your getting it, or your acting like you are.

Either way your still making a step and thats great!

A good way to deal with teachers, is just do the class, and do well you dont even need to talk to them. You will probably never have a class with them again anyways and if you pulled a good grade through there class, you showed them!

Thats just my .02 im sure some will disagree with it but thats how im getting through it.

0.1 Blood Python
Old 11-24-03, 04:08 PM   #82 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Nicky
wow this is a really intresting conversation firstly to jay we've all experinced what ur going through in one form or another but we all have to accept it u can fight authority but it won;t get u anywhere but the street its really good start to go appoligize to your teacher tommorow just keep at it prove them wrong that your not a bad guy so you've made a few mistakes in your life who hasen't your in a new skool now and u can get rid of your rep like everyone said buckle down and behave. i have had lots of teacher s just like yours who have judged me unfairly for my hair color. But u know u can;t do anything about just ignore it and get on with your life get an education u'll be out of higskool soon!
good luck with your teacher.
Old 11-24-03, 04:09 PM   #83 (permalink)

Well Bnp im glad you were able to learn this at 14 i wich i would have lol but now im 16 and stuck with the record i got since 14 and 15 so thx for the help

Jay
Box
Old 11-24-03, 04:11 PM   #84 (permalink)

oh and thx nicky
Old 11-24-03, 04:13 PM   #85 (permalink)

no prob tell us how it goes tommorow if u want its up to u
Login to remove ads
Old 11-24-03, 04:14 PM   #86 (permalink)

I definatly will
Old 11-25-03, 02:54 PM   #87 (permalink)

Hi all i talked to my teacher today and he was still and @ss even after i apoligized he said that he really didnt care what i thought and that i wont be going to that school no more any ways but o well at least i tryed right??? thx

Jay
Box
Old 12-15-03, 08:32 PM   #88 (permalink)
Banned

lol my sister went right up to a teacher and screamed stay the f*ck out of my life.
Old 12-15-03, 08:56 PM   #89 (permalink)

so there still gonna kick u out man i'd go talk to the principle if this teachers being suhc an ******* ya now to think of it 2we had subbly like that she was being a b*tch yelling at us cuz we were trying to tell her what the work was and she thought it was wrong some ppl acted up anyways afterwards i went up to her and told her the schedual that we always do and she yelled at me and then my friend asked to go to the bathroom cuz he was reakllly sick today and then she told him no so he got so sick ( throwing up) when he got back she hit him over the head then we all just got up and strated yelling at her about what the hell was that for and she told us all the shut the f*ck up and sit down anyways in the end i ended up telling her to f*ck off and left class 10 mins early with everyone and went to complain to the principle haven;t seen her since anyways sry got off topic you should go talk to your principle or something.
Closed Thread