border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-03, 09:23 PM   #46 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to LISA127
lol......a paper clip? come on, that doesn't even make sense. if it's just a paperclip we are talking about, then that says even more that it was your attitude and language towards the teacher that got you into trouble. i'm sorry, but kids need to learn to respect adults, all adults, a little more nowadays....
Old 11-22-03, 09:39 PM   #47 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to jaybox_reptiles
Thats is exactly what im saying i was respectfull but alls they cared about is thinking i jaked the clip form the you see???
Old 11-22-03, 09:53 PM   #48 (permalink)
Zoe

Send a message via MSN to Zoe
so get over it... if you've been branded as a troublemaker (which is your fault, by the way) then you have to deal with it and have twice the respect for your teachers that other people have.

Zoe
Old 11-22-03, 10:08 PM   #49 (permalink)

I was kicked out of every high school i went to, i ended up in Alternative Education and was kicked out of that as well.. Back then, i thought i was being picked on and that none of what happend was my own fault, but now, when i look back on it, i know that i was an idiot and that it was infact my own fault for what happened. You might think now that you're being wrongfully accused, but i doubt that's the case. Not just anyone can walk off the street and get a job at your school as a teacher.. And i hardly think that a teacher would just accuse you of stealing a paper clip.. I think the teacher would rather just forget about something so miniscule then sit there and accuse a 15 year old of stealing something that can be replaced by returning a beer bottle.. If you don't want things like this to continue while you're in school, lose the 'i don't take sh*t from anyone' attitude, you'll find that you'll make it a lot further in school and life...
Old 11-22-03, 10:19 PM   #50 (permalink)
Super Genius

Jay, you better hope to HELL that one of your parents smartens up and puts you either in reform school or military school to get you straightened out before the only institution that you'll see the inside of is a prison. I've seen kids like you before, hell, I've even known a few. One is dead. One is in jail, and one is a bum who is, quite honestly a waste of life. Which path do you think you'll lead?
Login to remove ads
Old 11-22-03, 10:24 PM   #51 (permalink)

i want to be succesfull but i dont no im all confused
Old 11-22-03, 10:27 PM   #52 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to RachelS. Send a message via Yahoo to RachelS.
Listen to everyone's advice here, I can't give it any better than them, especially since they've actually lived. Straighten up, that's all I'm gonna say for now.
Old 11-22-03, 10:30 PM   #53 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Emily-Fisher
Quote:
how old are you emily fisher like 9 or 10 i really dont think you would no too much
So basically, you're saying that just because I am a bit younger than some of the other members of the site, my input doesn't matter as much? I suggest that when someone who is more mature than you (even if they are younger than you) tries to help, you don't go off assuming that my words are useless. You said that you needed advice. You didn't say that you needed advice from somebody who was older than you.
Old 11-22-03, 10:38 PM   #54 (permalink)
Zoe

I don't see what is so confusing, but follow this advice:

Sit back, relax. Don't see everything as fight, or you'll spend your entire life making enemies when what you really need to make is friends. If someone judges you unfairly, big freaking deal, it's their problem and it won't affect you in the least unless you make it YOUR problem. Sure, some teachers aren't fair, but you need to deal with that, too; everyone does, and you don't see the rest of us getting kicked out of 6 or 7 schools. Lastly, just because someone else is bothering you, it doesn't mean you need to pick a fight with them; observe, stay calm, and learn from the situtation WITHOUT losing your nerve and mouthing off. Stick to your guns when you absolutely need to... but when you don't (and in this case, you DEFINITELY didn't need to - it would have been in your best interest to have stayed seated with your mouth CLOSED), it's okay to fold, to say you are wrong even if you don't think you are. It won't hurt you in the least.

Zoe
Old 11-22-03, 10:41 PM   #55 (permalink)
Zoe

Oh, and I forgot to add:

Own up to your mistakes. If you screw up, if you're in the wrong, it's up to you as a mature person (if you want to be a mature person, anyway) to admit it. It will make others see you as the bigger person, the one who can't be bothered to make a big deal and a big scene everytime someone points out a mistake you've made. In short: grow up, be a man, and deal with adversity like a person, not a whiny little kid who says everyone is targetting him - because that will get you NOWHERE.

And certainly don't blame your problems on other people. Maybe you didn't start the fight, maybe you did... there's no sense in blaming all your troubles on the teachers, the schools, and more pathetic yet, your COUNTRY (because you live in such a fine one as the United States).

Zoe
Login to remove ads
Old 11-23-03, 11:23 AM   #56 (permalink)

Jay, brother, understand that no one here is your enemy, we are only trying to help you and it seems you even perceive that we are out to get you. =) I can assure you I have been in more trouble then you can imagine. And I have been as big of a knucklehead as you are now. Man, if you donít get that chip off your shoulder then you are in for a rough time. Those alternative schools are no joke. You can get your wig split in there. Stop worrying about things you canít control and focus on what you can. Go to that teacher tomorrow and tell him exactly what I told you to. That will be the start of rectifying your short term problem. Your long term problems will take long term solutions. You have a rep as a trouble maker. Call yourself a rebel or whatever name makes you feel better, but it boils down to your inability to conform to the authority that is ordained over you. I donít know what your parents are doing, I am guessing they used ďtime outĒ when you were coming up, but they need to keep their feet in your *** about 23 hours out of the day. If they are not going to do that, then you will have to step up and become a man without them. Take responsibility for your actions. You know the rules, if you break them accept your punishment. And furthermore, donít break them! We all want to see you do well, but you surely arenít with the attitude you have. And regardless of how old Emily is, you can learn from her. She is exceptional for her age. Her parents have done an amazing job!
www.SCReptiles.com 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Old 11-23-03, 12:07 PM   #57 (permalink)

Actually my parents have always displined me buy spanking or what ever you want to call it but finally it stopped hurting then they started taking stuf like frinds,phone,comp, etc awy from me but that didnt work ether but i do see you pov and i did apoligize for my rude behaviour to emily thx

Jay
Old 11-23-03, 01:17 PM   #58 (permalink)

That was a very good start. Now go do the same thing with that teacher tomorrow and see if you do not get some positive results. Oh, and if it doesnít hurt anymore, your father isnít doing it right. Perhaps my dad could give him some advice. Ha ha ha ha
www.SCReptiles.com 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Old 11-23-03, 02:31 PM   #59 (permalink)

lol its cus i have no feeling in my rear becaus of a car accedent but on the low down my mom hits real hard expecially across the face with her ring lol

Jay
Old 11-23-03, 03:01 PM   #60 (permalink)
Please Email Boots

Hi jaybox!
I can remember plenty of kids growing up that did one or two things wrong and were marked throughout school because of it. The things you said that you did wrong in school are typical. If everyone thought long and hard, I'm sure they are accountable for many such similar things too. How many of us got into trouble with an older kid? How many of us got into trouble for talking in class? Geez, my Mom got a letter home every couple of weeks cause I was a chatter box, until one teacher took the time to ask what I was discussing all of the time. The answer: I was helping my friends with work they didn't understand and were too embarrassed to ask for help with. Good teachers are few and far between, you know, the ones who get to know thier students and can take the good with the bad. I think that if you go to this new school you will need to hold your tongue. Just keep reminding yourself to keep your opinions to yourself and just do the school work. If you can hold out then you will graduate Sometimes you have to bite your tongue and keep quiet, even when you know the other person is wrong. Especially with teachers, cause all of your new ones will see your records and automatically judge you, but if you prove them wrong from day one, they will be surprised and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Julie
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread