border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-03, 06:56 PM   #31 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to jaybox_reptiles
Will some one please quote were i said i brought ammo to school cuz i have no clue what yall are talking about thx

Jay

Last edited by jaybox_reptiles; 11-22-03 at 07:08 PM..
Old 11-22-03, 07:07 PM   #32 (permalink)

Oh i c what you mean buy clip.... i was talking about a big clip to hold papers together that my dad got me from his office this is just a big missunderstanding no wonder you all think im a ******** texan lol

This is the kind of clip im talking about ( just a bigger one)
Old 11-22-03, 07:12 PM   #33 (permalink)

there has to be more to the story, i can't believe any teacher is going to have you kicked out of school or suspended for having or even thinking you stole something that costs a total of what, $0.25 at any store???
Old 11-22-03, 07:19 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to maiden_canada
yeah why do you ask us for help or whatever you're asking for, if you do't even tell us the whole story. you don't get taken from your parents or kicked out of school for having a big paper clip. if your teacher thought u stole it your dad could just have said he gave it to you. big deal
Old 11-22-03, 07:26 PM   #35 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Emily-Fisher
Wow, it's amusing to watch somebody come here, ask us for help, and then make up excuses whenever we try to help him....
Old 11-22-03, 07:32 PM   #36 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Emily-Fisher
Also, why would a teacher get pissed at a kid for stealing a clip? In my opinion, there's more behind your story...

I bet the story is probably more like this..

A teacher accused me of stealing his paperclip and I got pissed at him for accusing me so I started cussing and acting up to him.

Doesn't that story make a bit more sense?

I suggest that you get your act together and don't blame other people for things that have happened in the past. if you had something to do with the situation, then you have to help it get fixed.

Last edited by Emily-Fisher; 11-22-03 at 10:31 PM..
Old 11-22-03, 07:44 PM   #37 (permalink)

Ok you no what i dont f*ucking get you people... you just dont understand this situation im in... all my life i have been accused of being a bad kid because i am a bit of a rebble and im the kid whos not scared of his own F*ucking shadow and i do voive my opoinon but i swear to God in this situation there was no voice raising or cussing comming from me i just simply tryed to expane my pov and nobody realy gave a Rats @ss so i thought i would bring the situation here for a little bit of help and some one to see my side of the story but i guess i was wrong..... and how old are you emily fisher like 9 or 10 i really dont think you would no too much about the high school terrior im facing thx

Jay
Old 11-22-03, 08:25 PM   #38 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Dozer
guy, obviously somethin' went wrong, maybe you loked at her somehow, you're obviosuly gonna get targetted if you been kicked from a few other schools man, it happens like that... you just gotta chill for a bit and tell us the entire story, theres obviously somethin' we didn't know... for one, we didn't know it was a paper clip, but now it being a paper clip, somethin' else is missin'... fill us in bro, we will wanna help ya out

Mike
Old 11-22-03, 08:33 PM   #39 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Kurzix Send a message via AIM to Kurzix Send a message via Yahoo to Kurzix
Jaybox....

Maybe if you had spent a little more time paying attention to your teachers (like the ones that teach english for example) and less time fighting with them and their authority, you would not have gotten kicked out of 6 schools already. Anymore it is not so much what you do, but how you do it.
Ball Python: 0.0.1
Old 11-22-03, 08:43 PM   #40 (permalink)

Ok this is going to be long and boring and hard to read lol

Ok it all started in the 3 grade when a 6th grade frind Talked me into spray painting the school( I no it was my disicion that no one chose it for me) Well i got in alot of trouble for that one but then when that was all over i got into little bits of trouble ( talking in class,being late, not doing what i was told you no little stuff like that) then i got into the 6th grade and there were these two 12foot tall rullers in the cort yard so we started jump up and kicking them to see how high we coould get and Suposivly we dented them up and they charged us with distroction of school proporty so they sent me to a alternative juvinal education program for 3 weeks called ACES well i completed the program and then i started juniour high wich you no i got dsitintion and iss for fighting ect... and then i got into it with one of the teachers and cussed him out ( wich was a big mistake) and i got all kinds off trouble and started home schooling then i started another alternative program called south plains academy and now i am faced with getting kicked out of there ( althoug there wer a couple other schools i had problems with this is the most part of the story thx

Jay
Login to remove ads
Old 11-22-03, 08:49 PM   #41 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to AshleyL
Quote:
Originally posted by mykee
You mentioned that you've been kicked out of six schools. I'm guessing that all of those were also misunderstandings? The problem clearly lies with you, or are you just an innocent victim? Because every prison is filled with innocent people who were picked on by authority........
I agree, maybe you should look at what you're doing in order to be kicked out of that many schools. Anyone can have an issue with an authority figure, but maybe its time for you to realise that you might not be a victim, but the aggressor.
Old 11-22-03, 09:04 PM   #42 (permalink)
Zoe

Send a message via MSN to Zoe
Quote:
because i am a bit of a rebble and im the kid whos not scared of his own F*ucking shadow
Aww is the poor baby being targetted by all the evil people in the world?
Maybe you should STOP being a silly little rebel with a big mouth and an attitude. I find it VERY hard to believe that your brought a little paper clip to school and that's why you're getting expelled. That just doesn't make sense.
Old 11-22-03, 09:11 PM   #43 (permalink)

ok people the theft law in texas is really big and it wasent me bringing the paper clip it was the fact that they say i stole it
Old 11-22-03, 09:17 PM   #44 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Dozer
well... i sorta see where you're comin' from , my dad travels to texas and he says its pretty crazy down there, basic things have chips in them and **** like that... see dude, you've been targetted, you've had a sticker placed on you sayin' trouble, slammed for everything that goes wrong and looked at as a potential... gotta get outta it
Old 11-22-03, 09:18 PM   #45 (permalink)

im glade some one sees my pov thx Dozer
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread