border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-03, 03:53 PM   #16 (permalink)

By what you have told us here I'ld have to label you a subversive trouble maker or "rebel without a clue/cause". I have a sister who was a lot like you. "It was always the teachers fault never hers." More kids are behaving like this than ever before. We've all had Crappy teachers but you gain nothing by raising a stink. What you do it work your @$$ off get a good job and laugh about them after you're out of there.

Now there are also a lot of good/great teachers out there too, when shown a little respect they will go far above thier mandiate to help you succeed.

hehe and dont forget the hotties it doesnt really matter what they are sayin or doing it was always a pleasure to be in thier class.

If I had a chanse I'ld do it all over again.
Old 11-22-03, 04:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
Zoe

Send a message via MSN to Zoe
If you've been kicked out of 6 schools, I highly doubt that you're just a poor little innocent victim being smited by everyone you meet. Like Chuck said... you may have been right and you may have been wrong, it doesn't matter. If you want to talk back to your teachers expect to get reprimanded for it. It seems you don't know how to control yourself (I've heard you say before that you don't take sh*t from teachers...) and I think you need to learn how to control your attitude, or you'll end up some place you really don't want to be.

Zoe
Old 11-22-03, 04:06 PM   #18 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to jaybox_reptiles
Well actualy all of the teachers from from 3 of the schools that i had trouble in have been fired for horassment and neglagence to teach so if that dosent say somthing to yall then i dont no what dose Thx

Jay
Old 11-22-03, 04:09 PM   #19 (permalink)

So how do your parents handle all this crap?
Old 11-22-03, 04:11 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to jaybox_reptiles
They yell they cry they yell they cry then they pull me out ( or get kicked out) and try another school but this next school if it dont work then i will not have a education
Login to remove ads
Old 11-22-03, 04:16 PM   #21 (permalink)
Zoe

Regardless, you still need to keep your attitude in check. Whether your teachers are actually convicted murders or rapists or whatever you claim them to be, you need to control yourself. I doubt that all their students have a problem with them, so why do you? And why is it you have a run in with a runin with a rapist or a parent murder at every school you go to? Sounds like you go looking for trouble to me.

A bit of advice: at your NEXT school, sit your butt down, be quiet, don't talk back. If you do that, I bet no evil molester will be targetting you anymore.

Zoe
Old 11-22-03, 04:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
Zoe

And bringing ammo to school? That isn't cool... what did you expect? "Oh good, did you bring the gun too? Want to have firing practice in class?" If any student in my school brought a clip to class I would certainly hope he would get kicked out, too.

Zoe
Old 11-22-03, 04:37 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Well actualy all of the teachers from from 3 of the schools that i had trouble in have been fired for horassment and neglagence to teach so if that dosent say somthing to yall then i dont no what dose Thx
You can throw up excuses all day long Jay. Perhaps that makes you feel better, but does that keep you out of reform school? Nope! What will keep you out is learning to respect authority even when you do not agree with it. Man, I butt head with Jeff and some of the others even here. There are things I like to talk about that they will not allow. Who do I hurt if continue to buck the authority? Only myself. Who are you hurting? Only yourself. That teacher will not loose a wink of sleep if they ship you off. The burden is on you to make this right, and you better do it Monday. I have already told you what to do, now go do it.
www.SCReptiles.com 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Old 11-22-03, 04:55 PM   #24 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Lisa Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Most schools have an automatic zero tolerance for any sort of weapon or ammunition. specially after columbine. while i think zero tolerance is usually a bad idea, in the case of possession of guns, gun parts or ammunition at a school is one time I actually agree with the zero thought zero tolerance rules. You think your school is bad, try a military academy.

May you live in interesting times.
Old 11-22-03, 05:02 PM   #25 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to LISA127
why would u take ammo to school, and why would your dad give it to you?????
Login to remove ads
Old 11-22-03, 05:20 PM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via ICQ to Lisa Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Quote:
Originally posted by LISA127
why would u take ammo to school, and why would your dad give it to you?????
he's in texas, they come out of the womb shooting pistols with both hands...

May you live in interesting times.
Old 11-22-03, 05:24 PM   #27 (permalink)

Lisa, the clip is not the issue here. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I could shot by the time I could walk and yes my father gave it to me. When I was in first grade I took some shot gun shells to school, wasnít a big deal back then, but my grandfather still beat the hell out of me. I knew better when I done it, just thought I wouldnít get caught. And when I did, I knew it was my fault. And when I got my butt kicked for it, I never did it again. Jay doesnít seem to comprehend that he has to take responsibility for what he does and be in subjection to authority. Man, its cool you can shoot. I love it! But in todayís Democrat controlled schools, you canít carry that hobby into there. I think you knew better as well. You got caught, now cowboy up and take your punishment. You know itís your fault!!!
www.SCReptiles.com 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Old 11-22-03, 05:31 PM   #28 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to LISA127
well, that's exactly my point. His father and him should know that nowadays that kind of thing can not be taken to school! I run a latchkey program at the local elementary school, and I'm not even allowed to let the kids make toy guns out of legos! In this day and age, you can not bring ammo to school and expect it to be taken lightly!!!
Old 11-22-03, 05:33 PM   #29 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Dozer
Guy, open your eyes, you brought ammo to school, cussed a teacher, been kicked from a few other schools, face it man, the worlds not messed up, you're messin' yourself up man. Seriosuly, you need an education... at least highschool man...

Brighten up. I dont think you want to continue lookin' at your parents cry because of **** that you dug yourself into do you...

Mike
Old 11-22-03, 05:34 PM   #30 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Dozer
Lisa, no need to stereotype...

Mike
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread