sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-03, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ottawa area

I know this isnt herp related but we are all animal lovers here so I thought I would give it a shot...

I will keep this short and sweet... my sister lives with a senseless and heartless twit named Kelly. She is moving to a place that doesn't allow pets, so she has to find a home for her 2 adult male cats. My sister is moving to Vancouver and cannot bring them with her so they need a new home.

Now the crappy part... if they don't have a home within the next few days Kelly is dumping them off at the humane society (meaning they will likely be put down)

My zoo is already too big to bring another critter home so I am appealing to you all for help here. If any of you would like to adopt an adult male cat, or know anyone that might want to, please let me know ASAP or have them contact me so we can save their lives. I know these cats and they are both very nice... I would hate to see them have to die because of one brainless person.

I can be reached at 613-829-8116 during evenings or during the day at 613-256-9691 at work

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Yah but have you ever smelled cheese? Some of it stinks eh?
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread