sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-03, 01:23 PM   #61 (permalink)
being lazy, partying, beer, drawing, music, dogs, camping, canoeing, hockey(strictly the outdoor rinks), reading, hapkido, hacky sack, I went skydiving once so I guess that doesn't count but I plan on doing it on a regular basis in the future, oh yeah and gardening I love it
It's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care.
Old 11-08-03, 01:47 PM   #62 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to Lisa Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
I loved the marvel rpg. i had a character similar to the hobgoblin....
Neo-Slither (Snake fanatic mailing list) http://<br />

May you live in interesting times.
Old 11-08-03, 02:17 PM   #63 (permalink)
My hobbies include..picking boogers out of my cat's eyes, Art, Anime, Body Modification art (tattoos, piercings), kicking my husbands a$$, Evercrack(quest) online, internet forums, Photography, Reading, Sleeping, Fishing when i get the chance, Collecting old kung fu movies, Martial arts.
Old 11-08-03, 06:22 PM   #64 (permalink)
things that are creepy, macabre, unknown....I love reading dark novels...Anne Rice being a fav.....the vampire chronicles are like a macabre soap opera filled with delicious poetry!.....hmmm....body art....visual art.....interior decor....i love creating cool furniture that NO ONE has ( or ever will unless they get it from me..hee, hee) I love reading mythology.....anything mystical is intriguing....Norse mythology is very interesting...I love the stories and teachings. Biking ......I like city riding!....nothing like fighting through traffic in a big city during a rain storm!
I guess, cut and dry, anything exciting and creative will put a twinkle in my eye!
Old 11-08-03, 06:39 PM   #65 (permalink)
Gardening, aim adicted to wheelies and stoppies as much as reptiles, base jumping, climping, like to observe native wild life, sailing, and think of woman as the no 1 creation dont tell my wife.
Herpetoculture isnít an exact science!!
Login to remove ads
Old 11-08-03, 08:19 PM   #66 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to GTPman4 Send a message via MSN to GTPman4 Send a message via Yahoo to GTPman4
Um... I guess when I get time to get away from my herps and inverts I like drawing, hiking, photography, video games(first-person shooters and SSX3), basketball, and reading( mainly nothing but herp books and murder mysteries. I'm a big fan of the CSI books).
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
-Mr. Macky(South Park)
Old 11-08-03, 10:52 PM   #67 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to Mr.Lizard
I enjoy working on murals(jungle herps),and gardening and tending my ponds.
A great deal of my love for reptiles comes from their habitats so replicating a jungle in my yard as well as in paintings is a lot of fun for me.

V.salvator 0.1

German Tour Guide: You vill find more on Germany's contributions to ze arts in ze pamphlets ve have provided.
Brian Griffin: Yeah, about your pamphlet... uh, I'm not seeing anything about German history between 1939 and 1945. There's just a big gap.

----Family Guy---
Old 11-08-03, 11:22 PM   #68 (permalink)
I don't have alot of extra time for hobbies but I do some 3d artwork on the computer including making my own avatars lol sad as they are. I play some guitar and listen to music. I'm a boring old dood, lol
Why are there braille dots on
the keypads at drive up ATMs?
Old 11-08-03, 11:36 PM   #69 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to marisa Send a message via MSN to marisa Send a message via Yahoo to marisa
hmmm computer is a huge for sure....Counterstrike, Half life (aside from counterstrike obviously), Neverwinter Nights, Diablo II, anything like that...of course the internet and junk like that as well. lol. Drawing. painting or anything creative, walking & hiking somewhat, music, ahh so many things lol.

Old 11-09-03, 09:33 PM   #70 (permalink)
Guitars and Music.
Login to remove ads
Old 11-10-03, 07:25 PM   #71 (permalink)
Computers (ex techie), body modification (tats and piercings), music (goth/darkwave/ebm/synthpop/industrial), recreational sport shooting (targets, plinking, etc etc).

I've been interested in r/c cars and model railroading for a few years, but haven't purchased anything yet.
Old 11-11-03, 01:02 PM   #72 (permalink)
Power lifting, wrestling, guns, and cigars.
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
Closed Thread