sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-03, 03:18 PM   #31 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to drewlowe Send a message via Yahoo to drewlowe
mark129er- nothing wrong with dr. pepper, i love tht stuff i'm completely addicted. It's ALL I drink!!!!

I play tons of video games!!!!!!!!! I love taking pictures, just not being in them. Right now i bowl on a league but thank god that will be over soon. and i could spend endless amount of time on the puter doing almost anything.
1.2 Bearded dragons (Login, Raven, & Jean Grey) 1.1.1 Corn snakes(Havoc,Sable, & Kink0 1.5 Leo's (Psyloke (Lucky-male) Speedball, Domino, Rouge, Siren, Elektra) 1.0 Veiled Chams (Neo), 0.1 Rose Hair T. (Night Crawler) 0.0.3 Crested Geckos (Shiva, Storm, Beast) 0.2 Kenyan Sand Boas (Tigra & Cloak)
Old 11-07-03, 03:30 PM   #32 (permalink)
I prefer the 1/12th scale onroad RCs myself
Before flying I raced 1/10 scale on road. RC10L3 was my last car. Before that I was into off road. I used to be a Losi man. Now I have a RC10GT just for back yard baning.
Old 11-07-03, 03:33 PM   #33 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to BrandonVeenstra
Well, I'm big into Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Partying, being an all around dumb kid. Addicted to PS2 gamed called Everquest Online Adventures, play Helbreath and Team Fortress Classic on PC. Pretty varied life.. Techno Junkie Skater Geek lol P.S Rammstein Owns =D
Old 11-07-03, 03:48 PM   #34 (permalink)
I enjoy writing, photography, etc. I also spend a lot of time researching things (religion, philosophy, animal behaivor, and I read a bunch of care sheets for things that I don't even plan on getting, just interesting to know). I listen to music a lot (mostly deathrock/gothrock/70s punk rock, among other genres). Besides reptiles, I keep a pet rat, a silky terrier, and a fresh water african cichlid tank. Most of my time is devoted to college, research, and reptiles, though.
Old 11-07-03, 03:59 PM   #35 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to Lisa Send a message via MSN to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
A bit about computers (though after all day it wears on you). some phototgraphy and home improvement.
Neo-Slither (Snake fanatic mailing list) http://<br />

May you live in interesting times.
Login to remove ads
Old 11-07-03, 04:06 PM   #36 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to doenoe
I did it for 2 years, but then it moved to another city. To far away for me. We did 2 trainings of almost 2 hours a week. And yes, it is very hard work. Everything you do is controlled (well in a while it is ) And it isnt something like karate. Capoeira is more free then karate, its more improvisation. And it isnt only the fighting, but also the music you make and the songs that you sing and the whole history of capoeira that you learn. Its just awesome to do and i would just go for it if i were you
0.2 Bearded Dragons: Bep & Truus
Old 11-07-03, 05:03 PM   #37 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to nolagurl
I'm a bit of a net junkie. Live Journal is my biggest guilty pleasure!
I also enjoy being creative. I like to sew. I make purses and things for the house. Eventually I'll take a sewing class and learn how to make clothes really well. I also make fake hair pieces, mostly synthetic dreadlock hair falls.

I also have three outside cats. They are feral cats that we started feeding and now they're ours.

I volunteer at the zoo twice a week.
Old 11-07-03, 05:18 PM   #38 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to meow_mix450
Im planning on wolunteer for my zoo near me lol for community serivce hours yay!

1.1 Panther Chameleon Nosy Be
0.1 Leopard Gecko
1.0 Jackson Chameleon
Old 11-07-03, 06:20 PM   #39 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to RachelS. Send a message via Yahoo to RachelS.
umm hmmm... other than herps I like punk, metal, rock, rap music... computers... peircings, tattoos...skateboarding, my guy friends all the way they kick arse... punk stuff (clothing, jewlery, belts, etc) photography...Mtn Dew CodeRed and Dr. Pepper... outdoors... movies... partying... making fun of my teachers and being a total distraction in my classes to make people laugh (I noticed my teachers were saying how quiet it was when I wasn't at school the other day) So yeah I guess that could possibly be a hobby lol...

I probably have more, but that's all I can think of for now
Who are you callin' a freak?!

Last edited by RachelS.; 11-07-03 at 06:36 PM..
Old 11-07-03, 06:42 PM   #40 (permalink)
my hobbies include reading, writing, drawing...even tho i havent done it in a while, i do enjoy it. i love the outdoors, camping, hiking and driving around just to see the sights. winter is my favorite season as i am a snocross racer in the CSRA. i love the snow....and during the summer i dream about i like many types of music, but Ozzy is the ultimate. i love old houses, they have lots of character. i love being with my son, who is my entire world to me, without him i would be lost. i love good horror movies. i am also addicted to my computer. i collect figurines of horses and have ever since i can remember...finally added a real one!!
guess thats it for now

Last edited by LadyHawke; 11-07-03 at 06:44 PM..
Login to remove ads
Old 11-07-03, 07:03 PM   #41 (permalink)
Music and european football----Manchester United all the way!!! I also like to play video games once in a while.

Old 11-07-03, 08:53 PM   #42 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Bearded AL
Well other than my herps I am a coffee holic with friends and a online gamer of Everquest.
2 bearded dragons plus a nigerian uro more to come these are addictive!!:zi: :zi: :zi:
Old 11-07-03, 09:02 PM   #43 (permalink)
hmm... surfing and chatting online... and i used to watch movies everytime they were released but now that i got school, u can say school work is a hobby...
Old 11-07-03, 09:06 PM   #44 (permalink)
the only things keeping me family and friends, parties, movies (watching/making,) outdoors, cars, exotic pets, MUSIC (playing/listening,) concerts, lowriders, CADILLAC.
Old 11-07-03, 09:32 PM   #45 (permalink)
I try to learn something new every day.
I love extreme sports--pushing the envelope.
Login to remove ads
Closed Thread