border
sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum

Go Back   sSNAKESs : Reptile Forum > Community Forums > General Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-03, 06:34 PM   #16 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle

Counter Strike! Yes. Ian (www.mouseman.ca) plays more than I do though. I was playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein for a bit, now I'm playing Unreal Tourney 2003. Biding my time until Half Life 2 and Doom 3!!! Can't wait!
Old 11-06-03, 07:50 PM   #17 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to daver676
I still gotta pick up UT 2003. I spent more than a few long hours with the original let me tell ya.

A good friend will come bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "Damn. We ****ed up!"
Old 11-06-03, 11:37 PM   #18 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to J-Man
So wait let me get this straight. None of you even mention Quake 3, UO (Ultima Online), Final Fantasy 7, or Mario RPG?

All I play now is Quake 3. I play it whenever I'm bored (which is A LOT lately... see my thread)

UO is the craziest game ever, but it costs money and takes up your entire life. My stepbro and I got into that a lot and it was seriously taking over our lives and we had to stop. It's such a great game. If you haven't heard of it, go to www.uo.com it's basically a giant online world, with different professions, houses, skills, monsers, thousands of players, everything.

Final Fantasy 7 was also a great game. Nothing really to say about it... just really good.

Mario RPG. This game is the ****, I played like 5 years ago. If you like RPG's (or even if you don't) you have to play it. It's for Super Nintendo and it's so fun.

I think that's about it. I miss being younger and playing games all the time.... now I can't cause people will make fun of me lol.

Jeremy
Old 11-07-03, 12:15 AM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle

R. to Castle Wolf. uses the Q3 engine, but its better. Q3 was fun, but that was a LONNnnnG time ago! But I remember when it first came out. I bought a new computer JUST to play it! Sooooo many hours wasted.

All-time best game though? Without a doubt: The Legend of Zelda. That's right. For the NES. I still play it on my computer. Best game EVER.
Old 11-07-03, 12:17 AM   #20 (permalink)

J-man, what about Everquest? I was going to get into that (guess I'll wait until the 2nd one is out, which is shortly) but I can't stand paying for games. Heck, I don't even buy games anymore, LOL! That's what I have 2 CD burners and DVD burner for, heh heh...
Old 11-07-03, 12:21 AM   #21 (permalink)
Former Moderator no longer active

What are these three-dimensional games you people speak of?? Online whatamjiggy?? LMAO... I'm still in the 80's (early 90's) and haven't advanced past Super NES I think I'm one of the few people still buying games for it too! hahaha!
Old 11-07-03, 11:57 AM   #22 (permalink)

LOL JMan, we have a friend who played Ultima Online ALL THE TIME!!! We went to see him once, and he logged on to show us - he met someone straight away in the game, and it turned out to be his cousin across town in real life!!! And then his best mate appeared too!!! It was hysterical!

We decided then and there that we were NOT going to get into that one - it definitely takes over your life! Looked like a fantastic game though...

Hope you're still having fun with it...

Brig.
Old 11-07-03, 12:40 PM   #23 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to daver676
Quote:
Originally posted by Linds
What are these three-dimensional games you people speak of?? Online whatamjiggy?? LMAO... I'm still in the 80's (early 90's) and haven't advanced past Super NES I think I'm one of the few people still buying games for it too! hahaha!
It's all good Linds. Me and my buddies still have the occational Super Mario Kart Tournaments!

A good friend will come bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying "Damn. We ****ed up!"
Old 11-07-03, 01:14 PM   #24 (permalink)

Fortunately I quit a while ago Brig...

Jeff, Q3 is still good... only cause I play online though. So there's no limit really.... there are always more asses to kick.

As for EQ, it was sort of UO's rival and I always favored UO. It seemed like a much bigger world and stuff like that.

I'm glad you mentioned Zelda... another eally great game was Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Now THAT was a good game... Majora's Mask was dissappointing though.

Jeremy
Old 11-07-03, 01:24 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
I think I'm one of the few people still buying games for it too! hahaha!

Linds, you can play SNES for FREE and get every single game ever made for it, on your computer!!! Get an emulator and away you go!
Old 11-07-03, 01:28 PM   #26 (permalink)

Yeah, emulators... I had sort of an emulator/rom kick a little while back. I even had n64 games and TRIED to get playstation but couldn't get any to work.
Old 11-07-03, 01:34 PM   #27 (permalink)

Oh Oh Oh! Command Conquer: Red Alert... also Red Alert 2 and then C&C Generals. Those were great games. I also liked Worms: Armageddon.

Jeremy
Old 11-07-03, 03:01 PM   #28 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to drewlowe Send a message via Yahoo to drewlowe
Quote:
Originally posted by daver676
It's all good Linds. Me and my buddies still have the occational Super Mario Kart Tournaments!
HAHA so do we!!!! actually everyweek theres at least 3 of us that have to play.
1.2 Bearded dragons (Login, Raven, & Jean Grey) 1.1.1 Corn snakes(Havoc,Sable, & Kink0 1.5 Leo's (Psyloke (Lucky-male) Speedball, Domino, Rouge, Siren, Elektra) 1.0 Veiled Chams (Neo), 0.1 Rose Hair T. (Night Crawler) 0.0.3 Crested Geckos (Shiva, Storm, Beast) 0.2 Kenyan Sand Boas (Tigra & Cloak)
Old 11-07-03, 04:37 PM   #29 (permalink)

Anyone play warcraft III? that game is addictive.. I wish there was a multiplayer version of vice city, now that would be great.
Old 11-07-03, 05:18 PM   #30 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to doenoe
WHAHAHA, i just got this new game (well its new for me) on the Xbox: Voodoo Vince. Its one wicked game. You play a voodoo dool and you have to hurt your self to hurt your enemies. Great concept (Sorry, but you cant play it online, but i just wanted to tell it)
Closed Thread